Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

supra's Content

There have been 199 items by supra (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40997 microcontroller

Posted by supra on 05 December 2012 - 02:39 AM in Project Showcase

@smartgirl:
Are you translated mikroC to C#.net?Posted Image

#40996 microcontroller

Posted by supra on 05 December 2012 - 02:36 AM in Project Showcase

pic18f452

I have pic18F4525

#40994 microcontroller

Posted by supra on 05 December 2012 - 02:34 AM in Project Showcase

The code is written in C, for PIC (P18F452) Posted Image

Nope! it is written in mikroC.Posted Image

#40993 microcontroller

Posted by supra on 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM in Project Showcase

Hi smartgirl,

Your project isn't written in C# or VB.NET. What kind of microcontroller do you use?

It written in mikroC language. The latest is mikroC PRO.

#40935 Building 2 automated vehicles using the WiFly

Posted by supra on 04 December 2012 - 01:17 PM in Netduino Go

I believe the original idea is about toys (i.e. small scale vehicles), not *real* cars.
Very interesting, though. I hope this kind of projects won't trashed in this period of very bad cars' marketing.

NOTE. "RF" stands for Radio Frequency, so...theoretically *ANY* radiation-based link is RF. However, it commonly stands for frequencies ranging from some kHz to many GHz. Light, heat, and similar are not considered "RF", although they are radiance-based.

Cheers

I see you talking about toys not real cars.So sensor you are looking for HY-SRF05 or later. You can sourcing from China. It is very cheaper and wifi module too.
Mario, don't worry about me.....I'm electronics tech engineering

@stefan.
Very sorryPosted Image

#40933 Building 2 automated vehicles using the WiFly

Posted by supra on 04 December 2012 - 12:55 PM in Netduino Go

I was watching a show on learning robots the other night and they had these little robots using NFC to communicate. This way the robots only exchanged information when they came near each other. It was a social experiment to see if the robots would learn to socialize.

I have seen on tv on discovery channel and nasa channel. For v2v, there are using wifi device designed by Australian in 2007. The wifi usually from laptop It is not RF devices. There is special device for sensor ranging up to 1000m. The cheaper sensor are not allowed in automobiles. They are using arm11.

#40932 Building 2 automated vehicles using the WiFly

Posted by supra on 04 December 2012 - 12:43 PM in Netduino Go

Here is links:
car talks

V2V

specification:
communication

#40589 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 01 December 2012 - 04:29 AM in Netduino Go

Here you go supra:
http://forums.netdui...-v420-update-2/

Chris

Posted Image U think so! It doesn't work

A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll

Uncaught exception
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in GoBus.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in GoBus.dll

Uncaught exception
The thread '<No Name>' (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in GoBus.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in GoBus.dll

Uncaught exception
The thread '<No Name>' (0x1) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Done.

Waiting for debug commands...

The program '[11] Micro Framework application: Managed' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Btw, I'm switching back to old file 4.2.0.2

#40505 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 30 November 2012 - 12:23 PM in Netduino Go

In the meantime, if you need to update your Shield Base to beta 4, we have a quick workaround:

• Flash your Netduino Go with the 4.2.0.x firmware

Where can i find 4.2.0.0 or 4.2.0.1?
Or Better wait new beta5

#40368 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by supra on 28 November 2012 - 02:54 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Woot! A Netduino Plus 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nzw1t00Vnk

Hi Stefan,
R u using 2x74HC595?

#39758 For sale:

Posted by supra on 20 November 2012 - 08:29 PM in Netduino Go

Really? Everything for $2? I'll buy yours!

SeriousPosted Image

#39755 For sale:

Posted by supra on 20 November 2012 - 08:15 PM in Netduino Go

I havent seen a dedicated "for sale" area of the forums (if it exists, I apologize for being too clumsy to find it)

But if anyone is interested, I have the following essentially new items on ebay at the moment (or for sale) for significantly below regular price

Nwazet LCD Touch Screen Module (I have 2, Only selling 1)
Netduino Plus (I have a Go! and decided to use that)
Parallax Propeller Board of Education (8-core super dev board in a BOE form factor)

I will also note that I am including random goodies with each thing.

If posts of this kind are frowned upon, or need to be moved elsewhere, please let me know.

-Mike

Yeah! I was considering going to sell mine too. Everything for $2 including Go and Nwazet LCD and ShieldBase and some other accessories tooPosted Image

#39459 Netduino Plus 2 - I2C not working

Posted by supra on 16 November 2012 - 02:52 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi supra,

thanks for the link to loveelectronics tutorial. I have used used this tutorial before the library they have put together is excellent and I also highly recommended it.

The issue isn't with how to write the code for the i2c device but that the device is not working with NP2! for that matter I can't get any device to communicate via I2C with my new NP2!

have you implemented an I2C devices with the new NP2?

I'm using NGo. But i will get one by xmas
Mlink

#39457 Netduino Plus 2 - I2C not working

Posted by supra on 16 November 2012 - 01:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I just got my NP2! :) thanks for making such an awesome update!

I'm not able to get the I2C to work with my ADXL345 connected to the new SC/SD connectors?

I'm running the following code:

Byte[] _data = new byte[1] { 0 };

I2CDevice adxl345 = new I2CDevice(new I2CDevice.Configuration(0x53, 400));
I2CDevice.I2CWriteTransaction write = I2CDevice.CreateWriteTransaction(new Byte[] { 0x00 });
I2CDevice.I2CReadTransaction read = I2CDevice.CreateReadTransaction(_data);
I2CDevice.I2CTransaction[] actions = new I2CDevice.I2CTransaction[] { write, read };
adxl345.Execute(actions, 1000);
Debug.Print(_data[0].ToString());

I'm running the same code on my NP1 connecting to A4/A5 pins and the device is working but not on the NP2.

HELP PLEASE!

tutorial

Mylink

#39452 LCD for N+

Posted by supra on 16 November 2012 - 09:53 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Dave, do you mind sharing your class?

Here is link for lcd:
Mylink

video:
Mylink_1

#39332 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 14 November 2012 - 10:18 AM in Netduino Go

@Chris
I still had problem 4.2.1.0

'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.2\le\GoBus.dll', Symbols loaded.
A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll

Uncaught exception

Module: Shield Base
Firmware: v0.3.0.0 beta 4
Socket: 5

Press BTN to start.
powering up socket and connecting to bootloader...

I erased 20 times.

Switching back to 4.2.0.2 fine with me.

It my NGO is virus?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39232 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 13 November 2012 - 01:55 AM in Netduino Go

Are you sure?, also if you scope the PWM class?

That is, doing this:

leds[0] = new PWM(Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Cpu.PWMChannel.PWM_0, 100, 1, false);

This one is better. W/out using namespace
leds[0] = new PWM(Cpu.PWMChannel.PWM_0, 100, 1, false);

#39178 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 12 November 2012 - 04:03 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Supra,

it works with 4.2.0.0 and it may work with 4.2.0.2, the issue however is to use the NWAZET screen under 4.2.1.x ;-)

Have you tested it under the new firmware?

Cheers

Andi ;-)

Yes. I have tested 4.2.1.0 to use nwazet LCD

#39150 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 12 November 2012 - 10:12 AM in Netduino Go

Hi Supra,
What is 4.2.02?

Cheers

Andi

OOp! Sorry. My mistaken. It is 4.2.0.2

#38938 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 10 November 2012 - 06:22 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Supra,

We need to post an updated reflash app for Shield Base. We're working on it.

In the meantime if you want, you can load the _older_ Netduino Go firmware and reflash your Shield Base...and then upgrade your Netduino Go mainboard to the latest firmware.

Chris

The problem is when i deployed ur sln.is asking for gobus.cs. So i had deleted ur old gobus.dll and added new gobus.dll with same firmware 4.2.01. And had to started all over again and still had throw exception for output[]...... Anyhow, I added new firmware 4.2.02 and that solved my problem.

#38933 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 10 November 2012 - 05:47 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Chris,

meanwhile we have re-added GoBus.dll and nothing has changed, neither NWAZET screen nor serial comm are working.

Could you please let us know what was changed in the firmware? At least it would be great to see the debugger telling us what goes wrong ;-)

Also it would be cool if you could test all core functionalities before releasing a new firmware (sorry, I dont want to offend or to annoy anybody, as we see that you are doing a great job)

So far, the new firmware release is a phantom for our developers as the code stopped working ;-))

Cheers

Andi ;-)

Did u download new firmware 4.2.02? My nwazet LCD still working

#38930 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 10 November 2012 - 05:28 PM in Netduino Go

@chris I downloaded new frimware 4.2.0.2 today

Module: Shield Base
Firmware: v0.3.0.0 beta 4
Socket: 5

Press BTN to start.
powering up socket and connecting to bootloader...
connected to bootloader.
getting chip id.

So far everything is working now.

#38927 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 10 November 2012 - 05:09 PM in Netduino Go

I still had error problem. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:........My Documents\NGo Projects\NGo beta temp\STM32ReflashApp\STM32ReflashApp\bin\Debug\le\STM32ReflashApp.exe', Symbols loaded. A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll Uncaught exception The thread '<No Name>' (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0). Module: Shield Base Firmware: v0.3.0.0 beta 4 Socket: 5 Press BTN to start. powering up socket and connecting to bootloader... A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll Uncaught exception The thread '<No Name>' (0x1) has exited with code 0 (0x0). The program '[7] Micro Framework application: Managed' has exited with code 0 (0x0). Done. Waiting for debug commands...

#38839 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 09 November 2012 - 12:23 PM in Netduino Go

hmm, thats strange.

I also deleted the GoBus.dll reference, and readded. I uninstalled the old SDK before installing the new one.

What version is your GoBus.dll? Mine is 1.0.0.0, created Nov. 7 2012, 02:43 (might be my local time)

I downloaded today same link as above frm Chris

In my debug window...Assembly: GoBus (1.0.0.0).
U don't need installed SDK over and over again. Wait until new firmware as Chris mentioned b4

So far I can deploy many times w/out plug/unplug frm usb.

#38836 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by supra on 09 November 2012 - 11:02 AM in Netduino Go

If someone got the display module from nwazet, could u please do me a favor and test it with this firmware?

My application hangs when initializing the module.

edit: still having trouble deploying to the Netduino Go..

I tested new firmware today. Mine is ok. I deleted old gobus.dll and add new one

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.