Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Analog input interrupt

netduino plus

Best Answer JeroenG, 16 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

thanks for help.

I fixed it by creating a class where i constantly polling the ADC input and when it changes it firing an interrupt.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JeroenG

JeroenG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Hi

I use netduino plus. How to program Analog input as interrupt?

Thanks  

#2 Paul Newton

Paul Newton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationBerkshire, UK

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Hi,

The Netduino does not have an analogue interrupt capability.

To generate an interrupt when an analogue voltage reaches a certain level, you would need to use a voltage comparator chip (or an op-amp) to compare the analogue voltage with a trigger voltage and then connect the comparator output to a normal interrupt input.

You would probably set the trigger voltage using resistors or a potentiometer. If you wanted to be really clever, you could set the trigger voltage using a DAC whose voltage is programmed from the Netduino.

Hope this helps - Paul

#3 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

its also possible from software. arron made this iirc.

its like polling the adc constantly in an thread, and when it changes firing an interrupt.

you can also set the threshhold value when it shall fire.

#4 JeroenG

JeroenG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:38 AM   Best Answer

thanks for help.

I fixed it by creating a class where i constantly polling the ADC input and when it changes it firing an interrupt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.