Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

4 buttons in one html page for diferent ports

netduino plus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Afranio de Souza

Afranio de Souza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:48 PM

Hello everyone! can I have more than one button on the same html page and thus activating more than one port on the Netduino plus. I used frames. 3 pages but only one is loaded and randomly distributed. I would like to turn on and off independently and 4 devices via the web. someone already did something like that?

#2 TinkeringTurtle

TinkeringTurtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

You don't need to use iframes that render multiple pages to control multiple devices. How is your project setup?

Are you running a web server off of a Netduino? If so, you just need to handle multiple GET requests and set individual buttons to different requests that then control whatever it is that you are turning off and on again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.