Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

supra's Content

There have been 199 items by supra (Search limited from 14-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27235 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.0

Posted by supra on 14 April 2012 - 10:47 AM in Netduino Go

Here is the Netduino Go firmware.

Version: 4.2.0 (version 4.2.0.0)

With this firmware, you will have the following resources available for your code:
384KB Flash
100KB+ RAM

To find the current version of your Netduino Go firmware:
1. Go to the Start Menu > Programs > Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.2 > Tools
2. Run MFDeploy.exe. Be careful to run MFDeploy.exe and not MFDeploy.exe.config (as file extensions are hidden by default)
3. Plug your Netduino Go into your PC using a Micro USB cable.
4. In the Device section at top, select USB instead of Serial. Your Netduino Go should appear in the drop-down; if not, select it.
5. Select the Target menu, Device Capabilities option.
6. In the output box, find the "SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion" value. This is your firmware version.

*** reflashing instructions (on wiki) coming soon ***

I don't c my Netduino Go and version 4.2.0 on visual studio 2010. I downloaded yesterday(fri 13th) with 4.1. then today i downloaded 4.2.0. But i was wondering if my VS2010 is still 4.2 or not? Do i have to remove 4.1 on start up menu?

All i c on my vs2010 is netduino and netduino plus. But y not netduino go on my VS 2010?

BR

#27702 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.0

Posted by supra on 20 April 2012 - 10:28 AM in Netduino Go

It should be ready and posted within a few days...and then you'll have a "Netduino Go" entry in Visual Studio too.

Chris

Just to let u know that Ver 4.2.0 must comes with either 32 bit or 64 bit. This is y not seeing NETDUINO GO in template. I deleted 4.1 and but i had to deleted VS2010. Because it can't opened vs2010. I had to started all over again

Btw, I'm still waiting for released. And very deeply interesting NGO too.

supra

#31403 Analog Pins Without SecretLabs Library

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 10:23 AM in General Discussion

with .NET MF 4.3 hopefully following just a few months later. The other big thing going on is Netduino Go, with the new go!bus pluggable modules, which will give you the ultimate flexibility.

Chris

So VISUAL STUDIO 2012 already released. But can it works with .NET MF 4.3? I am getting visual studio 2012 this month. So right now i have NGO, but haven't started yet.

supra

#31406 Visual Studio 2010 Restarts

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 10:34 AM in Visual Basic Support

When ever a program that I am trying to deploy stops (breaks) due to an error or exception, attempting to look at the line of code that caused the problem will cause Visual Studio 2010 to close and restart.

The break can be from something like trying to put too many bytes into a string. It makes debugging difficult.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem or having the same problem? I have seen some are having BSOD issue but I am not currently having that problem.

Thanks,
Chuck

U can't used vbcrlf. So use char(0)

#31407 Visual Studio 2012

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 10:41 AM in Netduino Go

I am getting visual studio RC 2012. I was wondering if .NET MF 4.3 will supporting?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

regards,
supra

#31418 Visual Studio 2012

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 02:47 PM in Netduino Go

Hey supra,

Cheers and Happy Canada Day!
Steve

Same as u. Cheers and Happy Canada Day! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thank 4 link. But i will wait for 4.3 .net framework
supra

#31419 SD Card Module Update

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 02:50 PM in Netduino Go

Update...

they're now going into production. :)

Chris

Where! I don't c nutinPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

So SD module could be US$4.50Posted ImagePosted Image?

#31420 Analog Pins Without SecretLabs Library

Posted by supra on 01 July 2012 - 03:12 PM in General Discussion

Hi supra,

I spoke with the .NET MF team, and they plan to support Visual Studio 2012 with .NET MF 4.3 upon the latter's release.

Chris

Thanks! I will wait 4 it.

supra

#31481 Shield Base and Nwazet lcd

Posted by supra on 02 July 2012 - 01:30 PM in Netduino Go

Hi All,
Do i have to buy shield base to connect to nwazet lcd touch display module?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

regards,
supra

#31484 Shield Base and Nwazet lcd

Posted by supra on 02 July 2012 - 01:42 PM in Netduino Go

@stefan, gorf

Many thanks!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can save my $$$$$$Posted Image

#31817 [nwazet Go! modules - update announcements

Posted by supra on 10 July 2012 - 02:18 PM in Netduino Go

Yes: all [Nwazet Touch Display modules ship with the new firmware as of May 13th.

-Fabien.

I ordered 5th july, 2012. How long it take to ship to TORONTO? I paid 15 bucks Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#31822 [nwazet Go! modules - update announcements

Posted by supra on 10 July 2012 - 04:03 PM in Netduino Go

For me it's always 7 to 14 days. So I would advise to be patient ;)
I can tell from personal experience, Nwazet ships fast and is reliable. But postal services can give unexpected delays. Especially with the cheapest USPS shipping method, it's a pain sometimes.

OK! I waitPosted Image

#31842 [nwazet Go! modules - update announcements

Posted by supra on 11 July 2012 - 01:44 AM in Netduino Go

Hi Supra,

Sorry to hear that the USPS is keeping you waiting :/
As Stefan wrote, we ship orders the same or next day they're received.

Cheers,
-Fabien.

Thank you, Fabien.Posted Image
I'm looking forward to receive item @ my door.

#31908 Debug issue with Windows 8

Posted by supra on 12 July 2012 - 02:10 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi everyone,

I am using the Netduino Plus with the latest firmware (4.2 RC5). I updated everything successfully and my developer experience is very smooth under Windows 7 (64bit).

Now I would like to develop under Windows 8 (RP/64bit) so I installed the same tool chain (VS2010 pro, .NET MF 4.2 and Netduino SDK 4.2 64bit).

I am having troubles debugging my program as every time I start the debug, I get the message:

The debugging target is not in an initialized state: rebooting...
I can see the board rebooting multiple times until I get the error:
The debugging target and the debugger engine failed to initialize because of unspecified device errors.
The debugger engine thread has terminated unexpectedly with error 'Could not reconnect to the debugging target after rebooting it.'.

My program is correctly deployed and runs as I can attach the debugger and see the outputs.

If someone had a similar issue I would really appreciate any advice to help fixing it. I understand Windows 8 is not yet supported (this is why I posted in the "Beta" forum).

Windoiws 8 will be relased this falls

.Net framework 4.3 will be released after window 8

Sneak peak at continued NETMF integration, Express Edition info

#32194 [nwazet Go! modules - update announcements

Posted by supra on 18 July 2012 - 12:52 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Supra,

Sorry to hear that the USPS is keeping you waiting :/
As Stefan wrote, we ship orders the same or next day they're received.

Cheers,
-Fabien.

YIPEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! Posted Image I got my lcd, received 8 days to toronto..

#32487 Windows 8

Posted by supra on 22 July 2012 - 11:58 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Are their Windows 8 issues with the Netduino? I can't get mine to show up in MFDeploy or my project's deployment target

Sneak peak at continued NETMF integration, Express Edition info

Window 8 will be released this falls.

#33065 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by supra on 03 August 2012 - 12:29 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Rudolph,

The AdaFruit VC0706 Camera is supported by this framework I think:
http://netduinohelpers.codeplex.com/

I haven't tested it myself, so I can't guarantee a thing, but I guess it will work just fine.

How do I downloading from adafruit?

#33067 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by supra on 03 August 2012 - 12:33 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

What do you want to download?

Source code and driver

#33068 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by supra on 03 August 2012 - 12:39 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

What do you want to download?

i clicked downloads

This project has no releases. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#33070 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by supra on 03 August 2012 - 12:48 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

It's not my project, so I shouldn't defend it, but since it's made by a friend of mine, I still will do so :rolleyes:

Calm down, it's all open source. All there is, is source code. So if you just head to the source code tab, you'll be fine. B)

Posted Image Ok! Thank

#33136 Mars landing tonight -- meetup online and in Times Square

Posted by supra on 05 August 2012 - 11:02 AM in General Discussion

1:30am on monday morning in eastern standard time

I was first one to gave breaking news in chat room yesterday morning

Curiosity

#33188 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by supra on 06 August 2012 - 11:24 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

You must also have a ND with a SD card to use the drivers.

I have NGO and no SD card yet

#33239 30cm go!cable

Posted by supra on 07 August 2012 - 08:13 PM in Netduino Go

I don't seem to be able to find the 30cm go!cable's for sale anywhere. Does anyone have a source? I need the length for the location of the touch screen in this project.

I got cheaper frm:

go! cable

#33327 SD Card Module Update

Posted by supra on 09 August 2012 - 12:50 PM in Netduino Go

NE new coming out of productPosted Image

Still waitingPosted ImagePosted Image

#34093 More GoBus news: DIP chips for STM8S modules

Posted by supra on 23 August 2012 - 11:19 AM in Netduino Go

Is this same SOIC STM8S105K4B6 on button module?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.