Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

netasso's Content

There have been 3 items by netasso (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6439 SerialPort class?

Posted by netasso on 23 December 2010 - 03:37 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thanks! Was stuck on this one for a while. Although, couldn't leave "using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort" in my code, the assembly reference was enough. I'm not sure why this was the case (is it because Microsoft.SPOT.Hardward.SerialPort exposes SerialPort through the "using System.IO.Ports"?)

#6437 Netduino 'convert' to Netduino Plus possible

Posted by netasso on 23 December 2010 - 03:04 PM in General Discussion

I got my hands on a Netduino (basic), but wanted the Plus however it was unavailable. I'm just wondering: is it possible to 'convert' it to a Plus by adding and SD setup and some kind of Ethernet gear? I figure the SD shouldn't bee too hard, but not sure on the Ethernet. Or am I dreaming? Thanks guys.

#6435 A few messages to the community as the year comes to an end.

Posted by netasso on 23 December 2010 - 02:51 PM in General Discussion

I just joined up too, after receiving (and finally getting some time) to play with my new Netduino.

Thanks so much to the Secret Labs guys...you're onto a winner here with Netduino. I think the ability to step through the code, and in addition do some nice things with C# will make this platform a huge success.
Your helpful and patient attitude in this forum is awesome too - keep up the good work!
Pete
Australia

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.