Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

Photo

Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 vz10

vz10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

So there's no way to fix my Netduino and I have to buy a new one or what? That was great manual, if some one tells that I have chance to get a brick after erasing I'd better staid on 4.1 firmware.  :angry:  :(

#142 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

hi!

I can see u guys already have tested the new firmware , but I just flashed my netduino plus reacently and i kind of got some problems with the code , for exemple when dealing with PWM , in the 4.1 virsion i  use  this " PWM led = new PWM(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D6)" for exemple to declare an object but after upgrading to the 4.2 virsion it gives me some error ,

can u help me with this ...

thanks!

#143 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:42 AM

hey ! guys ,,, any help here ?!!!!

#144 mv10

mv10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

hi!

I can see u guys already have tested the new firmware , but I just flashed my netduino plus reacently and i kind of got some problems with the code , for exemple when dealing with PWM , in the 4.1 virsion i  use  this " PWM led = new PWM(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D6)" for exemple to declare an object but after upgrading to the 4.2 virsion it gives me some error ,

can u help me with this ...

thanks!

Refer to the "backwards compatibility" notes at the end of the first post:

http://forums.netdui...mework-v42-sdk/

#145 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

ok thanks mv10   i really did  and it worked , thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.