Updates in this release
1. .NET MF 4.3 QFE1 bugfixes
2. .NET MF 4.3 bugfixes
3. Bug fix: SPI bugfixes for clock 'idle high' and other SPI issues
4. New BitConverter class
Pre-requisites for this firmware
1. Visual Studio 2012 (or Visual Studio 2013).
2. .NET Micro Framework v4.3 QFE1 SDK or newer
3. Netduino 4.3.1 SDK or newer
How to flash this firmware
1. Detach your Netduino from your computer to turn it off.
2. Press and hold your Netduino's pushbutton while plugging it in via USB; this will put it in bootloader mode.
3. Run the attached Netduino Update tool.
a. If your device does not appear, install the STDFU drivers + tools v3.0.3.
b. If your device appears as "STM Device in DFU Mode", click on "Options", select your board type from the Product selection box and close the Options window.
4. Select the checkbox next to your device and press "Upgrade"
5. Wait while the upgrade operation completes. After flashing, your Netduino will reboot and will be removed from the upgrade list.
6. After flashing, set your network settings using MFDeploy. In MFDeploy, select the Target > Configuration > Networking menu. Re-enter your IP address settings and MAC address.
How to find your current version of Netduino firmware
1. Go to the Start Menu > Programs > Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.3
2. Run MFDeploy.
3. Plug your Netduino into your PC using a Micro USB cable.
4. In the Device section at top, select USB instead of Serial. Your Netduino should appear in the drop-down; if not, select it.
5. Select the Target menu > Device Capabilities option.
6. In the output box, find the "SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion" value. This is your firmware version.
Enjoy, and please let us know if you run into any troubles.
Edited by Chris Walker, 27 February 2014 - 06:50 AM.
Refreshed attachment to Netduino Update v1.0.1.