Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Metalith's Content

There have been 8 items by Metalith (Search limited from 03-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32818 Yet another telnet server

Posted by Metalith on 27 July 2012 - 08:55 PM in Project Showcase

Oops, I appear to have forgotten to say that it was Putty as well. Sorry for troubling you with this :unsure:

#32712 Yet another telnet server

Posted by Metalith on 26 July 2012 - 03:40 PM in Project Showcase

Ahh, could be a terminal client that sends some strange characters. Which telnet client do you use? I mostly tested in PuTTY and telnet.exe

Sorry for the late response, been rather busy.

Anyhow I seemed to have solved on of the problems. There appears to be a typo within the Help command. Config is not a command, however listed. Within the code though, it recognizes configpin. Just thought that was worth mentioning. That did not solve the issue of other commands such as writepin or listpin.

#32613 Yet another telnet server

Posted by Metalith on 24 July 2012 - 01:20 PM in Project Showcase

No, so Im not sure what exactly is going on. I have to enter commands twice else I get an unknown command reply.

#32546 Yet another telnet server

Posted by Metalith on 23 July 2012 - 03:56 PM in Project Showcase

Seems to ignore commands and mistake them sometimes. All in all an awesome project.

#32299 Floating pins

Posted by Metalith on 19 July 2012 - 03:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Oh good, thanks for the quick answer. Granted not too sure what it means but theres google for that.

#32295 Floating pins

Posted by Metalith on 19 July 2012 - 03:18 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Another problem post. Anyway, Im having an issue with the N+ giving off current on, what I am assuming to be, floating pins because they are not being used. All of the pins that are not used are emitting some current. While I am without a multimeter I am verifying this with an led, which is lit but dim when connected to a gnd and any port. I was just talking to a friend of mine and was told this might be a short in the board. Just curious if this is as bad as he said.

#31992 Failure to deploy and system crash

Posted by Metalith on 13 July 2012 - 09:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Ah that explains it... Its not damaging my computer, is it? And thanks by the way.

#31988 Failure to deploy and system crash

Posted by Metalith on 13 July 2012 - 07:36 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Essentially new to netduino and all that comes with it, I tried getting a simple webserver deployed. Simple in the respect that all it does is turn the onboard LED on and off when sent requests. However, one major problem, the netduino plus will stop responding occasionally so I cannot deploy to it. I hit the reset button and it... seems to do something, flashes the various lights on it. But that does not fix it as Visual Studio keeps being stuck in the preparing to deploy assemblies phase. if I stop the building of the program I can still edit it, visual studio will work fine but wont deploy. but if I ever try to unplug the netduino plus... my computer will immediately shut off. Not sure if thats a common issue and non-fatal to computers but it scares me. Anyone know a fix to this? Im probably doing something wrong.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.