Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

kalio20's Content

There have been 22 items by kalio20 (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63766 PWM

Posted by kalio20 on 04 August 2015 - 04:50 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Is it possible to generate just 1 High Pulse? For example i am running on 100 Hz, but i need just 1 High Pulse, dat means my Generator has to run for just < 0.01 secs? But I want to avoid Methods like,

PWM.Start();

Thread.Sleep = (10);

PWM.Stop();

Thanks in advance!

Greets kalio!

#63222 Interface USB-Serial?

Posted by kalio20 on 24 June 2015 - 12:28 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi netduino community,

now I am debuggin my netduino +2 over the USB and send data trough the serial interface. My question is, can i send the data also trough the usb? If my software is free of errors, so i dont have to correct the code anymore, i just have to send the dat trough the USB. And if this is possible, do i need the external power supply, or does the USB supply still work, if i switch the interfaces? Excuse my bad English. 

Thanks in advance!

Greets

kalio20!

#63112 PWM

Posted by kalio20 on 11 June 2015 - 01:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

excuse my properly stupid question, but is the PWM on the Netduino +2 a Hard- or a software PWM? And where can i get these informations, i found nothing on the web.

Thanks in advance!

Greets

kalio20

#62271 InterruptEdgeLevelHigh

Posted by kalio20 on 28 April 2015 - 01:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thank you very much Eddie Garmon,

now one more mystery is solved! I will give it a try with your "fake" method  :)

Greets

kalio20

#62269 InterruptEdgeLevelHigh

Posted by kalio20 on 28 April 2015 - 12:18 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris, 

thx for your response, but i need the first one, i need the Interrupt as long as it is high. Right know i use the "InterruptEdgeBoth" wich works indirect like the "InterruptEdgeLevelHigh", but i propably fixed it, i am not sure if it works but it will look like this:

DP09.ClearInterrupt();

DP09.Resistor = Port.ResistorMode.PullDown;

DP09.Interrupt = Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLevelHigh;
                            DP09.EnableInterrupt();

I have to clear the Interrupt if i switch the Port.Interrupt Mode to LevelHigh or LevelLow. Not sure if it works, will try it soon!

Greets

kalio.

#62248 Multithreading

Posted by kalio20 on 25 April 2015 - 05:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Eddie Garmon,

yes its a state Machine, and I almost solved my Problem with Interrupts :D but i will soon have a look at ur task implementation to nugget.

Thabks for your reply!

Greets

kalio

#62198 InterruptEdgeLevelHigh

Posted by kalio20 on 20 April 2015 - 08:07 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thx for your reply,

i set now: 

InterruptPort DP09 = new InterruptPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D9, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullDown ,Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLevelHigh);

as u said.

But it still throws errors and stop my programm.

Thanks in advance.

kalio

#62191 InterruptEdgeLevelHigh

Posted by kalio20 on 19 April 2015 - 05:41 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

if I set my Digital Input as:

InterruptPort DP09 = new InterruptPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D9, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp, Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLevelHigh);

it always throws errors and I dont know why, if i use Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLow instead, everything works fine, it seems it got a Problem with Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLevelHigh, or I am doin something wrong^^

Thanks in advance

Kalio!

#62190 Input events

Posted by kalio20 on 19 April 2015 - 05:35 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

DP09.Interrupt = Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeHigh;

#62189 Input events

Posted by kalio20 on 19 April 2015 - 05:20 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi again,

is it possible to change the input event settings while code is runnin? For example if i try to set Digital Pin 9 as Input event, i need sometimes Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeHigh, but sometimes i need to switch to Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLow or Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLevelHigh, i tried to fix my problem like this. 

InterruptPort DP09 = new InterruptPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D9, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp,                                                                                                                                              Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeHigh);
DP09.OnInterrupt += new NativeEventHandler(DP09_OnInterrupt);

InterruptPort DP091 = new InterruptPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D9, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp, 
                                                                                                                  Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLow);
DP091.OnInterrupt += new NativeEventHandler(DP091_OnInterrupt);

DP09.DisableInterrupt();
DP091.DisableInterrupt();

I declared for 1 Input 2 events, and activate them when needed, but ofc i throws errors. Can u help me?

Thanks in advance.

kalio

#62163 Input as event

Posted by kalio20 on 17 April 2015 - 08:40 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thank u very much for ur answers! 

They really help me alot, and is easy to understand!

Very thank you!

Greets 

kalio

#62135 Input as event

Posted by kalio20 on 16 April 2015 - 12:20 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Ok, thanks that helps me alot, but is there a way to activate the interrupt or similar just when i need it? For example if i got 3 Modes, and i am in Mode 2, and it start execute when i got my interrupt on Pin.Any..., but if i am in Mode 3, then the interrupt should be blocked and only available for Mode 2?

Thanks in advance

kalio!

#62131 Input as event

Posted by kalio20 on 16 April 2015 - 11:23 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

is it possible to wait for a signal for example on Pin 9 for a high or low signal and start an interreupt or event on this signal?

Greets

Zoro

#62130 Multithreading

Posted by kalio20 on 16 April 2015 - 11:20 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Awesome!

That helps me alot, but one i have one question left, if i "re-use" Threads or "new Threads" isnt this a high load for the processor?

Thanks in advance!

Greets kalio

#62119 Multithreading

Posted by kalio20 on 15 April 2015 - 11:10 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

my problem is, that i have got more Threads, in the first thread i ask wich mode u want to execute, for example mode 1, 2 or 3, if u need 3 then my thread: "mode 3" will be activated and executed, and when its work finished, i want to go to my first thread were i ask for the mode u want to execute. If u say again u want mode 3 and u want to execute it, its not possible, cause NET dont allow the reuse of threads. So i need to put all my threads in while loops, wich is no good programming style, and loaded the processor, anyway its almost impossible with loops to realize it. Is there any way to restart a thread again after its execution, or do i have to use a "Threadpool" by wich I am not familiar with, cause my c# experience level is beginner. Can I use tasks on the netduino? If i would use Interrupts, are there any ways to block interrupts for a several time, or when another interrupt is executet?

Thanks in advance

kalio

#62103 Serial Port read data

Posted by kalio20 on 14 April 2015 - 10:52 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

my problem is that i have to read 1 single byte from the serial port, is this possible without using the s.port as event or interrupt? Cause I have to decide on my input wich task i want to run, for example input = 1, do blabla, input = 2, do different blabla. Or would u recommend me a better way for my input needings? Sadly there is no input console.

Greets 

Zoro

#62075 Serial Port + Thread

Posted by kalio20 on 10 April 2015 - 04:55 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

is it possible to do recevie and transmit via serial Port in a Thread, not in the main Thread, and if yes, can I send the received data to other threads?

Greets 

Zoro

#62069 byte convert

Posted by kalio20 on 09 April 2015 - 09:22 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thx, thats exactly what i was looking for.

zoro

#62012 byte convert

Posted by kalio20 on 01 April 2015 - 03:53 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

my Problem is, i am trying to receive data via the serial Port, and i got no Problems with that, but the dat i receive i wanna work with, but I cant convert the received data form byte to string or to float. Is there any way this is possible in a fast and easy way like StringToByteArray?

Thanks in advance!

Greets

Zoro

#61880 Protect Code

Posted by kalio20 on 16 March 2015 - 10:25 AM in General Discussion

Hi,

one very simple question, is there any possibility to protect the source code on the netduino, so that no one can change it in Future and no one got acces to it?

Thanks in advance.

Greets

Wolfgang Kurz

#61584 Reset Netduino 2 plus

Posted by kalio20 on 10 February 2015 - 02:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Sry double post.

pls delete this topic.

Greets

klaio20

#61567 Reset N2+ to firmware

Posted by kalio20 on 08 February 2015 - 02:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

i tried to use some example programms found anywhere, some worked some not. So I tried to installed the new Firmware:  v4.3.1, after finishing i tried to run my old examples, but non of them worked after installing the firmware. So i tried to reset my Board, do devilery Firmware, but all failed and i dont know what to do now. How can I reset it to the standards?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.