Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Nraj's Content

There have been 4 items by Nraj (Search limited from 23-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59952 Blinky won't blink

Posted by Nraj on 30 August 2014 - 06:22 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I tried reflashing the firmware back to 4.2.2, and it worked (using VS2010 express).  Would rather have used the latest build, but I'll take what I can get.  If anyone knows where I went wrong with 4.3.1, please let me know.

#59947 Blinky won't blink

Posted by Nraj on 30 August 2014 - 11:42 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been clicking the Start button, but I just tried F5 instead.  Also tried pushing onboard reset button.  I've checked that the project is designated as the startup.

When I deploy, the blue LED comes on for a second while the program loads, and I don't see any error messages in VS.  Is there anything else I can try?

#59941 Blinky won't blink

Posted by Nraj on 30 August 2014 - 01:24 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

This may have been answered elsewhere but I haven't found it.  I have:

Netduino plus 2

4.3.1 firmware

Win 7

VS 2012

I can deploy the Blinky program, but the onboard LED never blinks.  I know the blue LED is ok because it lights up when I deploy. I have reflashed the drive 3x, I've checked the references and they are all 4.3.1.  What else can I try?

----------------------------

using System;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;
using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware;
using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino;

namespace NetduinoPWM
{
    public class Program
    {
        public static void Main()
        {
            OutputPort led = new OutputPort(Pins.ONBOARD_LED, false);

while (true)
            {
                // blink every 1 second
                led.Write(true);        // turns the LED on
                Thread.Sleep(1000);     // waits 1 second
                led.Write(false);       // turns the LED off
                Thread.Sleep(1000);     // waits 1 second
            }
        }
    }
}

---------------------------

References:

Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware

Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM

Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort

Microsoft.SPOT.Native

Microsoft.SPOT.Net

SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware

SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino

Thanks

#59640 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.3.1

Posted by Nraj on 09 August 2014 - 08:51 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I am not able to update the firmware on my NDP2 to 4.3.1.0 (it's curently 4.2.0.0).  I am using VS2012.  I've gone through the setps in your article - I did try updating the driver to the one from DfuSe_Demo_V3.0.3_Setup_amd64, but the msg is "the best driver for your device has already been installed".  The Netduino Update 4.3.1.0 just doesn't see it (window is empty).  And yes, I did put the board into boot loader mode.  Any help appreciated.

I also have VS2008.  Will that work with firmware4.2.0.0?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.