uffe's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

uffe's Content

There have been 13 items by uffe (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59879 Pushover or Pushbullet Notifications from Netduino Plus 2

Posted by uffe on 25 August 2014 - 11:46 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi. I´m a little late to the party, but you can do this with XSockets.NET

Actually you will be abel to push data from the netduino to anything connected to XSockets. And you will also be able to call the netduino from other connected clients since the communication is full-duplex.

There is a experimental client for NETMF as well.

http://xsockets.net/...-microframework

Regards

Uffe

#59727 Netduino and Xsockets.net Led blink example

Posted by uffe on 15 August 2014 - 06:17 AM in General Discussion

Hi.

I have it running (but I wrote it so that may not count ;))

Anyway, happy to help out so that you can get up and running. I have tested with 4.2, but the 4.2 and 4.3 code is identical so I do not think that is the case. 

What happens if you debug? Do you get connected at all?

Add this class to the XSockets server project and you will se more logs

public class MyLogger : IDefaultLogger
{
    public ILogger Logger
    {
        get
        {
            return new LoggerConfiguration().MinimumLevel.Verbose()
                .WriteTo.ColoredConsole()
                .CreateLogger();
        }
    }
}

#56230 Compile error

Posted by uffe on 20 February 2014 - 06:55 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris.

Thanks for the advice. I had tried most of that but created a new project and started adding code line by line.

As so many times before it was a stupid issue. :)

I am mostly using .NET 4.0+ and I use anonymous object all the time. Did not realize that it was not supported in NET MF since the IDE did not complain. 

So the solution was easy. Instead of writing..

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#0000ff;]new {value = "some value"}[/color][/font]

I created a strongly typed object to hold the value.

Thanks for your time.

/uffe

#56204 Compile error

Posted by uffe on 19 February 2014 - 01:42 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

@knut.tveitane Ofcourse I am not referencing any generics.

It is not even possible to do so in my IDE.

As I said, the error occured from no where... It worked for weeks and suddenly the error appears.

The source code can be found here https://github.com/c...ts.NETMF.Client

/Uffe

#56103 Compile error

Posted by uffe on 15 February 2014 - 06:46 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi. No my computer is brand new and all installations are fresh. It worked like a charm until this suddenly appeared! I have not updated NETMF or the netduino Regards Uffe

#56073 Compile error

Posted by uffe on 14 February 2014 - 10:58 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi.

Almost panic here :)

About to speak at a conference in 2 days  (using a netduino on stage) and from no where I suddenly got a compile error that wont go away.

Predefined type 'System.Collections.Generic.EqualityComparer' is not defined or imported

I did not change anything in my project, the error just appeared 
I created a blank project and also rebooted without any improvements...

Anyone that knows something about this?

Regards
Uffe

#55687 Internet Of Things

Posted by uffe on 27 January 2014 - 06:02 PM in Project Showcase

Hi all.

Thanks for the feedback Mario and Chris.

They will continue with WIN CE instead of using NetDuino.

Personally I will continue to play around with the dunio and avoid WIN CE :)

Uffe

#55654 Internet Of Things

Posted by uffe on 26 January 2014 - 11:11 AM in Project Showcase

Thanks for your feedback Mario!

Good to know everybodys opinion and experiance with these things.

To be honest I do not care how he implements his solution. I think NetDuino, Arduino etc are cool things and rather use them over unsupported and old WIN CE. 

I have already written clients for him on WIN CE, Arduino and now NetDuino. So it is really up to the guys implementing it to choose the most suitable solution. Our main concern is to help him communicate with our platform (XSockets.NET).

Thanks again for your feedback!

#55649 Internet Of Things

Posted by uffe on 26 January 2014 - 05:51 AM in Project Showcase

Chris, he will be monitoring the water systems for a part of UAE. The system will work as surveillance for detecting leaks etc sending alarms to people/systems. But it will also communicate with hardware in the pipelines to distribute water in case of fire for example. I think he experiments with other units like old WIN CE, but those are expensive and I think NetDuino would be better Uffe

#55640 Internet Of Things

Posted by uffe on 25 January 2014 - 10:42 PM in Project Showcase

Thanks Chris Next thing is to use this at a conference where I will speak about real time development and "Internet of things" next month. Then I will improve the lib since we have a contact/friend in Dubai that probably will use netduinos to monitor water and electricity in a very large scale. Over 1000 units monitoring and talking to each other. If you have any cool ideas about sensors to use (test) I am all ears since I have very limited understanding of electronics. Uffe

#55635 Internet Of Things

Posted by uffe on 25 January 2014 - 09:58 PM in Project Showcase

Hi I am pretty new to the NetDuino and suck at understanding electronics. But I like real time development and the internet of things :) So I just released a proof of concept for how to use the NetDuino and communicate with browsers (or other clients/devices) in full duplex connections It's on GitHub https://github.com/c...ts.NETMF.Client Thanks for a awesome device Regards Uffe

#55607 Netduino Plus cant get a ethernet connection

Posted by uffe on 24 January 2014 - 02:49 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hey Chris (and thanks).

As I said... I´m a Noob in this area :)

I found the network configuration and changed it to DHCP. Guess that it was reset when I upgraded to 4.2.

Thanks for great support.

I hope to be able to give some value back with a lib for connecting NetDuino to XSockets.NET so that we can talk full-duplex real time communication between NetDuinos, Arduinos and Browsers etc Or reallt anything having TCP/IP

Thanks again!

Regards

Uffe

#55604 Netduino Plus cant get a ethernet connection

Posted by uffe on 24 January 2014 - 01:57 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi.

I am a super noob on electronics, but I know how to code :)

Been playing with a Netduino Plus and an Arduino Uno for a while and everything has gone fine!

Now after upgrading my Netduino to 4.2.0.0 it is stuck on a "weird" IPAddress for some reason.

I want to connect to a server (192.168.1.14) but the connection fails... The netduino says that its IP is 192.168.5.100 but I have no device with that IP connected to my router!

I would appreciate any suggestions you have!

Regards

Uffe

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.