Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

monewwq1's Content

There have been 104 items by monewwq1 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15795 Netduino - WiFi

Posted by monewwq1 on 22 July 2011 - 07:14 PM in Project Showcase

Yes, no problem. I will post the code in a few hours this weekend. I'll provide some details on how to connect it as well.

#15767 Netduino - WiFi

Posted by monewwq1 on 22 July 2011 - 12:49 AM in Project Showcase

I bought a Netduino Plus but decided I really need to go wireless, so I picked up a Gainspan WiFi breakout board from Sparkfun (http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10505) and after some fiddling with the AT commands, I was able to get a WiFi connection going.

#15559 RGB LED color control via web page with Netduino Plus

Posted by monewwq1 on 16 July 2011 - 10:27 PM in Project Showcase

Hi all, I've been playing around with controlling RGB LEDs with my new Netduino Plus. I set up a server on the Netduino that listens for requests on Port 80. Then I built a web page with a color picker control that sends commands to the Netduino. The web page runs on a separate web server on my laptop. The Netduino parses the commands into individual R,G, and B values for the LED. I am using a common anode RGB LED from Radio Shack, connected to three PWM inputs on the Netduino. Here's a demo: I am trying to get a better algorithm for the color generation. Right now I am using SetDutyCycle, but I think the SetPulse method would provide even better color generation. If anyone wants to look at the C# project and maybe help me with the color generation code, just let me know and I will post it.

#15308 PWM inputs and RGB LEDs

Posted by monewwq1 on 11 July 2011 - 12:34 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I am trying to determine how to get accurate color representation of RGB values with a Netduino's PWM inputs. Specifically, I had worked with an Arduino and the range of the PWM inputs was 0 to 255. On the Netduino, the range is 0 to 100. I want to be able to generate colors based on a scale of 0 to 255 for red, green, and blue. I was able to do this easily with the Arduino. You can see my video of RGB LED color generation with an Arduino. I am unsure how to do this with Netduino. I know that there is a SetPulse and SetDutyCycle function, but I can't seem to figure out how to get a range of 0 to 255 so that I can represent monitor RGB LED values. Any help is greatly appreciated.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.