Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

RGB LED color control via web page with Netduino Plus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 monewwq1

monewwq1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hi all, I've been playing around with controlling RGB LEDs with my new Netduino Plus. I set up a server on the Netduino that listens for requests on Port 80. Then I built a web page with a color picker control that sends commands to the Netduino. The web page runs on a separate web server on my laptop. The Netduino parses the commands into individual R,G, and B values for the LED. I am using a common anode RGB LED from Radio Shack, connected to three PWM inputs on the Netduino. Here's a demo: I am trying to get a better algorithm for the color generation. Right now I am using SetDutyCycle, but I think the SetPulse method would provide even better color generation. If anyone wants to look at the C# project and maybe help me with the color generation code, just let me know and I will post it.

#2 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Nice project :)

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#3 two schnauzers

two schnauzers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Where is the C# code? I am working on some RGB LED strips to create a sculpture. I use both SetDutyCycle and SetPulse to get a variety of colors and saturation.

#4 movingsign

movingsign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

indeed where is your code. Then i can try it on my new bought netduino. I've got it today by mail and my first projects are working fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.