Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Don King's Content

There have been 30 items by Don King (Search limited from 25-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48516 Are there any known issues with SD cards?

Posted by Don King on 18 April 2013 - 01:19 PM in General Discussion

Just wanted to bump this topic. Is this something that needs to be fixed in the firmware or is there something else I need to try?

Hi Chris - I received the new SD card and have the same results as before. ND1 works great and ND2 fails with a corrupt file. Any thoughts on next steps?

Thanks!

Don

#48097 Are there any known issues with SD cards?

Posted by Don King on 05 April 2013 - 09:31 PM in General Discussion

Hi Don,There were quite a few changes in NETMF 4.3 but I'm not aware of any that would cause this. If you run your code under NETMF 4.2, does it work?

Also--if you can create a consistent repro--for either 4.2 RTM or 4.3 beta--we will try to repro it here and dig into the problem.

Chris

Chris - As a side note, it does appear that some other users are having similar issues with SD Cards and NP2.

Thanks!

Don

#48096 Are there any known issues with SD cards?

Posted by Don King on 05 April 2013 - 08:50 PM in General Discussion

Hi Don,

Here's what we use:
http://www.amazon.co...sk 2gb micro sd

SanDisk 2GB MicroSD. They've worked 100% for us, and are what we use to test every Netduino Plus 2 before it leaves Secret Labs.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I have ordered it and will report back the results. Quick question, I usually just format with a PC and do Fat file system w/ default allocation sizes. Is there any steps that you all take differently to format?

Thanks!

Don

#48394 Are there any known issues with SD cards?

Posted by Don King on 14 April 2013 - 09:07 PM in General Discussion

Hi Don,

Here's what we use:
http://www.amazon.co...sk 2gb micro sd

SanDisk 2GB MicroSD. They've worked 100% for us, and are what we use to test every Netduino Plus 2 before it leaves Secret Labs.

Chris

Hi Chris - I received the new SD card and have the same results as before. ND1 works great and ND2 fails with a corrupt file. Any thoughts on next steps?

Thanks!

Don

#52129 Are there any known issues with SD cards?

Posted by Don King on 13 August 2013 - 07:19 PM in General Discussion

Just wanted to bump this topic. Is this something that needs to be fixed in the firmware or is there something else I need to try?

Hi Don, Here's what we use: http://www.amazon.co...sk 2gb micro sd SanDisk 2GB MicroSD. They've worked 100% for us, and are what we use to test every Netduino Plus 2 before it leaves Secret Labs. Chris

Chris - Am I ever going to get some acknowledgement on this? I have been waiting for a few months now. As I stated before, I understand there are issues and time and resources are needed to resolve, but that doesn't mean that you should go dark and not provide an update. Can you please address the issue and what you know about it?

Thanks,

Don

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.