Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Generating own NuGet packages

nuget visualstudio

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 enough

enough

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBremen, Germany

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

I have created a .NET MF class library and want to publish that on NuGet.

Creating the NuGet seems to work fine, but when I integrate the NuGet package (it's called Enough.MF.Connectivity) I get the following errors in Visual Studio: Could not copy the file "[...]ProjectsLightOMatorpackagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfleLEEnough.MF.Connectivity.pe" because it was not found. Could not copy the file "[...]ProjectsLightOMatorpackagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfleLEEnough.MF.Connectivity.pdbx" because it was not found. Could not copy the file "[...]ProjectsLightOMatorpackagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfleBEEnough.MF.Connectivity.pe" because it was not found. Could not copy the file "[...]ProjectsLightOMatorpackagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfleBEEnough.MF.Connectivity.pdbx" because it was not found.

I can fix that error by moving the files from packagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfle to packagesEnough.MF.Connectivity.1.0.1libnetmfleLE, etc.

Comparing that to other Microframework NuGet packages (that work flawlessly out of the box) I can't really find any substantial difference other than those packages being tailored for specific .NET MF versions (with folders such as netmf42, etc).

Something seems to point to the libnetmfle folder as the root, but I don't know what.

I have attached the NuGet file, you can also download it under the ID Enough.MF.Connectivity.

I create the NuGet package with following psake script:

1. building:   Exec { msbuild "/t:Clean;Build" /p:Configuration=Release /p:OutDir=$tempBinariesDir /p:GenerateProjectSpecificOutputFolder=true /p:StyleCopTreatErrorsAsWarnings=false /m "$solution" } "Error building $solutionFile" 2. NuGet packaging:   Exec { .$nuget pack $projectNugetFolder$projectNuspec -Output $nupkgDir } "Error packaging $name"

When I unpackage the generated nupgk file, I get following folder structure:

+ _rels   .rels + lib   + netmf   Enough.MF.Connectivity.dll  Enough.MF.Connectivity.pdb  SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.dll  SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.dll  SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.pdb  SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pdb  + be Enough.MF.Connectivity.dll Enough.MF.Connectivity.pdb Enough.MF.Connectivity.pdbx Enough.MF.Connectivity.pe SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.dll SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.dll SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.pdb SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pdb SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pdbx SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pe  + le Enough.MF.Connectivity.dll Enough.MF.Connectivity.pdb Enough.MF.Connectivity.pdbx Enough.MF.Connectivity.pe SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.dll SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.dll SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.pdb SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pdb SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pdbx SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.pe + package   + services   + metadata + core-properties 407e9cf4968540ff98272fc0fb2a98a8.psmdcp [Content_Types].xml Enough.MF.Connectivity.nuspec

Thanks in advance for any pointers, Robert

Attached Files

#2 enough

enough

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBremen, Germany

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Forgot to mention that I created two Windows 8 packages using the same scripting commands which resulted in working NuGet packages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nuget, visualstudio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.