Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Triggertrap Shield on Netduino Plus 2

shield triggertrap

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adam8797

adam8797

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:31 AM

Has anyone tried the triggertrap shield on the netduino? 

I am considering buying one, but I wanted to know two things

• Is it compatible (if not, can it be fixed)
  • Any drivers / custom libraries needed?

#2 nakchak

nakchak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Probably in a word,

You will need to port all the arduino code in the libraries folder on github to c# though, but it should be do able, really depends on how confident you are porting c/c++ to c#.

Also if the code requires a lot of bit banging you may find the performance is a bit slow due to the way netmf works (you are closer to the metal with an arduino so you don't suffer as great a performance hit)

Nak.

#3 adam8797

adam8797

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thanks, for the reply.

I haven't looked deeply into the triggertrap code, so we will have to see about porting that  :unsure:

Ill leave this open so that if anyone has used one, they could share their experience

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shield, triggertrap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.