Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 2 not responding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eddyogi

eddyogi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

I just bought a Netduino Plus 2 and tried putting a web server in it.  Now the netduino plus 2 is not responding.

I have tried connecting to it via MFDeploy.exe but I get an error "Error: No response from device."  

I've tried erasing the netduino using the 3.3v connecting it to the gold plate but it did nothing.  

I tried pressing the on board button and keeping it pressed while connecting it to usb but MFDeploy.exe is not detecting it at all!  If I just connect it to usb without keeping the button pressed, MFDploy recognizes the netduino but I cannot ping it, I get the same "Error:No response from device" message.

I tried selecting "Device Capabilities" but still the same error message.

I tried selecting "Connect" but I get a "Connecting to NetduinoPlus2_Netduino...Error: No response from device

Failure - Device NetduinoPlus2_Netduino is invalid or not responding" error message.

Any suggestion?

#2 carb

carb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCrystal River, Florida

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Eddyogi,

For the Netduino Plus 2 use STDFU Tester to erase, hold the button when you plug in the Netduino.

The erase instruction are pinned at the top for updating firmware for the Netduino Plus 2.

Chuck

#3 weixiongmei

weixiongmei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

follow the steps for flashing firmware,it helps~~

http://forums.netdui...re-v430-beta-1/

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Hi yogotie, To echo Chuck and weixiongmei, the new gen2 Netduinos use a new simplified erase/reflash procedure. See the latest "Netduino Plus 2" thread--sticky at the top of the forum--and its instructions should guide you to success. I'd be very interested to know what caused NETMF to lock out your debugger. If you can repro the situation, we'd love to dig in and see if we can enhance the framework for that scenario. Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.