Something new is brewing in the Secret Labs
Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:44 AM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:23 AM
Oooh, that would be nice. Though I suspect it's something even bigger.
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:29 AM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:01 PM
LOL. Not quite what I had in mind.
Chris has left several cookie crumbs in the recent onslaught of comments since recently receiving his Boy Scout Emergency Preparedness merit badge.
emergency_preparedness_lg.jpg 16.28KB 18 downloads
There are several thing Chris has mentioned that are coming down the pipe line. Perhaps some may be a part of this announcement.
- We'll have a beta of 4.3 soon...
- Yes, we will build a special build of NETMF with OneWire for the classic Netduino as well. And yes, we will be bringing OneWire support to the Shield Base soon.
- BTW, we are working on an update which exposes the GoPort LEDs (including PWM-based intensity) via the GoPort class.
- We're working on an update to the book which covers Netduino Go as well.
- A rectangular NetDuino GO David Hasselhoff edition, put the MCU on the back of the board and 8 GO sockets on the front.
- We've created an updated firmware release for Netduino Go, and will be posting it Tm92IDg=.
I think it's a nice wish list. Though I still expect to be WOWed with even more. Traditionally a banner change means something new and covert. This is Secret Labs we're dealing with after all.
I'll post some more theories later today...
Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:15 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:21 PM
What I would really want is: STJDIG9uIFNoaWVsZCBCYXNl
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:01 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:08 PM
Oh my. So many things, so little money!!
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:11 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:01 PM
What I *REALLY* would love:
Anyone wish it too?
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:09 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:31 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:45 PM
Nicky and Nevyn:
Thank you for the additional details. We've created an updated firmware release for Netduino Go, and will be posting it on Thursday.
Maybe a GO! Firmware update?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users