Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Building custom go!bus modules for Netduino Go

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Jack Chidley

Jack Chidley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Like Ulrik, I'm not sure that I will ever build a module (C# and using modules is a challenging enough for me) but anything that pushes forward module development is great.  My "help" will be trying things out and giving feedback.  Ultimately I expect that I'll be a buyer and consumer of this work.

However, I feel like some kind of genius because I have managed to get LD1 to blink on my stm8s-discovery board.  I am easily pleased.

Jack

Edited by Jack Chidley, 09 April 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#102 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Mark, I see that you are quietly trying to solve the problem of the lack of information.  The community needs to know what you are doing.  See

http://blog.mark-ste...co.uk/?m=201304 folks!

I am going to buy a shift register and follow along...

For those who are interested, part 2 has just been published.  This post completes the breadboard prototype and connects the Netduino GO! to the breadboard.  Some basic software is written to control the STM8S module.

Edit: Also just published the schematic in Part 3.

Regards,

Mark

Edited by Nevyn, 12 April 2013 - 02:46 PM.

• JerseyTechGuy likes this

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#103 eplaksienko

eplaksienko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I am always convinced myself recall what I studied 20 years ago and start developing my own modules :D Will start from Sonic Range Finder :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.