102 replies to this topic

#101 Jack Chidley

Jack Chidley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Like Ulrik, I'm not sure that I will ever build a module (C# and using modules is a challenging enough for me) but anything that pushes forward module development is great.  My "help" will be trying things out and giving feedback.  Ultimately I expect that I'll be a buyer and consumer of this work.

However, I feel like some kind of genius because I have managed to get LD1 to blink on my stm8s-discovery board.  I am easily pleased.

Jack

Edited by Jack Chidley, 09 April 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#102 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Mark, I see that you are quietly trying to solve the problem of the lack of information.  The community needs to know what you are doing.  See

http://blog.mark-ste...co.uk/?m=201304 folks!

I am going to buy a shift register and follow along...

For those who are interested, part 2 has just been published.  This post completes the breadboard prototype and connects the Netduino GO! to the breadboard.  Some basic software is written to control the STM8S module.

Edit: Also just published the schematic in Part 3.

Regards,

Mark

Edited by Nevyn, 12 April 2013 - 02:46 PM.

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#103 eplaksienko

eplaksienko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I am always convinced myself recall what I studied 20 years ago and start developing my own modules :D Will start from Sonic Range Finder :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.