Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Wait...what's this?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 klotz

klotz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:13 PM

They are apparently all gone. I can't find one anywhere today.

#42 spur

spur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:38 PM

Sad :( I really want one

#43 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

Sad :(

I really want one

spur,

You may be able to pre-order one soon. Not sure if/when the resellers are starting pre-orders...

Chris

#44 akayau

akayau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:37 AM

spur,

You may be able to pre-order one soon. Not sure if/when the resellers are starting pre-orders...

Chris

You should still be able to get it from here. I ordered mine yesterday, and they still have 4 netduino plus listed.

#45 davidlt

davidlt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

Will there be more on informatix.miloush.net ?

#46 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:38 PM

Will there be more on informatix.miloush.net ?

Yes. In mid-to-late-November.

Chris

#47 davidlt

davidlt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:44 AM

Can't wait to get my hands on the Netduino Plus! Already checking website several times a day. As I understand this is gonna be already he final version, not beta?

#48 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:40 PM

Can't wait to get my hands on the Netduino Plus! Already checking website several times a day. As I understand this is gonna be already he final version, not beta?

Hi davidlt,

Yes, it will be the final version. Actually, the "public beta" boards are the final hardware as well. It was only the firmware that was beta.

Chris

#49 neonsonicboy

neonsonicboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationStaffs, UK

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

http://www.imageuplo...duino-price-wtf Meh, best uploader I could find now mine's dead.
neonsonicboy - betaarchive.co.uk VIP member - Netduino owner ;)
Posted Image
Follow me on Twitter! | Find me in irc.aurora-irc.eu #aniboshi [often but not always] | Also known as ntkrpamp on IRC channels | I don't post here much but I visit often.

#50 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:37 PM

Wow, that would be an expensive Netduino Plus :) We've seen people reselling Netduinos on Amazon for around $100, but 999 GBP??? They should post an official price once they have units in stock. The MSRP in the USA is $59.95, but the resellers decide on the price they sell it for (after including customs and international shipping costs, currency exchange rates, etc.). Chris

#51 VincentA

VincentA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:50 AM

@Chris, Hi Chris. Any idea when Proto-Advantage will get their next stock? I just back ordered a netduino plus. Hope to get one soon.! Vincent

#52 davidlt

davidlt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:58 AM

miloush.net updated information: no more "(public beta)" and stock set to "Expected November 2010". Can't wait :)

#53 davidlt

davidlt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:22 AM

Inquiry, is Netduino Plus still scheduled be released this month (next week)?

#54 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

Inquiry, is Netduino Plus still scheduled be released this month (next week)?

A few Netduino Pluses will start trickling out on November 30th. Supplies will be very limited at launch.

To set good expectations...it may take a few weeks to get all the pre-order units shipped.

Chris

#55 suntiger95

suntiger95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

MakerShed now has these in stock!!! http://www.makershed...D02&Click=41229

#56 Jason

Jason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:19 AM

MakerShed now has these in stock!!!
http://www.makershed...D02&Click=41229

Was the affiliate code on the link really necessary? :)
http://www.IActionable.com - Game Mechanics as a Service

#57 Philip

Philip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPreston, England

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

Available in the UK I ordered one from S K Pang http://www.skpang.co.uk on Saturday evening and it arrived on Tuesday. Grab yours now! :rolleyes:

#58 ClosedEyesSeeing

ClosedEyesSeeing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

Just a heads up, those N+ shipping from Miloush are without the USB cable, but I did receive an email stating this was an error and will be shipped separately for orders. Just wanted to let people know who may have back ordered from there.

#59 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Just a heads up, those N+ shipping from Miloush are without the USB cable, but I did receive an email stating this was an error and will be shipped separately for orders. Just wanted to let people know who may have back ordered from there.

Hi ClosedEyesSeeing,

I'd like to say thank you to UAM for their great customer service here... We shipped the free MicroUSB cables to UAM in a separate shipment that was delayed in the USA more than a week. UAM shipped the Netduino Pluses to customers and the cables separately in the interest of getting units out to customers quicker. That was really awesome on their part.

Chris

#60 ClosedEyesSeeing

ClosedEyesSeeing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

Hi ClosedEyesSeeing,

I'd like to say thank you to UAM for their great customer service here... We shipped the free MicroUSB cables to UAM in a separate shipment that was delayed in the USA more than a week. UAM shipped the Netduino Pluses to customers and the cables separately in the interest of getting units out to customers quicker. That was really awesome on their part.

Chris

Their customer service has been very friendly and helpful. :) Excited to get playing with the Plus!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.