Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino font?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

Does anyone know what font is used for the 'netduino' trademark on the board? I am working on a custom part for Fritzing (preview attached), and that is the only thing I am missing.

Attached Files

#2 Szymon

Szymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPoland, Krakow

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Does anyone know what font is used for the 'netduino' trademark on the board? I am working on a custom part for Fritzing (preview attached), and that is the only thing I am missing.

Awesome! I'm glad that you took care of this.

I just finished drawing schematics for my tutorial, but I had to use arduino part and would love to replace it.

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hi CW2... Secret Labs LLC uses the following font for the distinct Netduino typography:

ITC Bauhaus® Medium
http://www.fonts.com....htm?pid=201587

Fonts.com lets you "try the font"...just click on the "try font" tab on the same page.

BTW, thanks for putting together a Fritzing part for the Netduino. Very cool.

#4 greg

greg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

So out of curiosity is the part complete? I'd love to be able to mock up circuits and use them in blog posts and whatnot rather than pictures all the time.

#5 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

So out of curiosity is the part complete?

I guess someone is going to have a long night tonight Posted Image

#6 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

The first version of the part is now available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.