Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Problem with Pete Brown's post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:52 AM

Hello!

I keep trying to go to the post that Pete Brown has constructed. And I keep getting a complaint from the software for the Forum. 

It seems to be something wrong with the database back end.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

#2 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

It happens for me too, database error.

#3 Pete Brown

Pete Brown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationAnne Arundel County, MD

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

When I saw this in the "recent posts" list, it said "Problem with Pete Brown...".

I was all "Oh crap. What did I do now?" :)

I noticed I can't get to that post either. Same DB error.

It was about AllJoyn, Free VS Community Edition and Open Source NETMF. I don't recall if I had other stuff in that post.

Pete

Pete Brown - http://10rem.net (NETMF, C++, Windows, C64, and general geekery) Twitter: @pete_brown
I work for Microsoft. Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,our partners or customers.

#4 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

When I saw this in the "recent posts" list, it said "Problem with Pete Brown...".

I was all "Oh crap. What did I do now?" :)

I noticed I can't get to that post either. Same DB error.

It was about AllJoyn, Free VS Community Edition and Open Source NETMF. I don't recall if I had other stuff in that post.

Pete

Hello!

Okay. You did nothing wrong, thank the Force. It was the site that was behaving crappy. Can you point me towards the location for the Open Source NETMF project?

Doctor Who

#5 Paul Newton

Paul Newton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationBerkshire, UK

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

I had the same issue, but was able to read the word of Pete by using the preview button.

If you hover your mouse between the title and the number of replies, a small button appears with a down arrow on it, click on it to reveal the post.

#6 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

A quick update on this: we've submitted a trouble ticket with Invision Power and have asked them to diagnose the issue.

This happened once or two before over the last four years and when we tried the system's built-in "rebuild" function it didn't work. Actually, it didn't work *and* a lot of the cool profile Avatars were removed. We're going to try to avoid that this time :)

Pete--sorry that the system ate your post. Thanks for posting. We're on it.

Chris

#7 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:32 AM

A quick update on this: we've submitted a trouble ticket with Invision Power and have asked them to diagnose the issue.

This happened once or two before over the last four years and when we tried the system's built-in "rebuild" function it didn't work. Actually, it didn't work *and* a lot of the cool profile Avatars were removed. We're going to try to avoid that this time :)

Pete--sorry that the system ate your post. Thanks for posting. We're on it.

Chris

Hello!

This was two days ago. What's happened so far? Its almost as if the issue got itself lost in space. And then yesterday the site (Forums) was itself away from its keyboard. And even the regular Netduino site looked as if it was half there. 

This does not explain why the company offices were invaded yesterday by Cybermen.

Edited by Dr Who, 23 November 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Doctor Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.