Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

Photo

.NET Framework4.3

Best Answer Chris Walker, 22 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

Hi Alberto,

This error message means that you're deploying an application built for NETMF 4.3.1...to a board which is running NETMF 4.2.

Here's the link to the 4.3.1 firmware for Netduino Plus 2. Upgrade your board and you should be good to go.
http://forums.netdui...-firmware-v431/

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alberto Acerbis

Alberto Acerbis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hi,

I'm new in this fantastic world.

Today is going in my hands a new netduino plus 2, and then I installed the .NETMF 4.3 ... so I can use VS2013.

I have developed my first netduino app, (turn off/turn on on board led), but at the deployed moment the compiler send me the following error message:
"Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib', or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:Netduino twice. Assembly 'mscorlib' on the device has version 4.2.0.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.3.1.0 "

What is the best way to solve the problem?

Remove .NETMF 4.3 and install 4.2

Update my board?

Please, somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance

Alberto

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:53 PM   Best Answer

Hi Alberto,

This error message means that you're deploying an application built for NETMF 4.3.1...to a board which is running NETMF 4.2.

Here's the link to the 4.3.1 firmware for Netduino Plus 2. Upgrade your board and you should be good to go.
http://forums.netdui...-firmware-v431/

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris

#3 Alberto Acerbis

Alberto Acerbis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

Hi Chris,

many thanks for your support.

Alberto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.