Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Analog to digital to ASCII

Netdoino GO Analog to digital UART ASCII

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gvecino

gvecino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]Good Morning,[/color]

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;] [/color]

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]I just bought a Netduino Go Stare Kit. My goal is to be able to capture analog signals from a sensor, convert it to digital, and be able to pack it into an ASCII sentence going through my computer port (serial communication protocol). I saw in the Netduino GO hardware/accessories the Data Acquisition Module; would this accessory help me navigate to my goal. I would really like to achieve my goal using the .NET Micro Framework. Where can I find documentation to help me achieve my goal?[/color]

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]

Thank you,[/color]

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]Gus[/color]

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hi Gus, Have you tried using the AnalogInputs on your Shield Base, to read in the values? And then sending the data out over your ShieldBase's UART pins via a USB-TTL cable? We also have an RS-232 module coming soon for Netduino Go--for a dedicated serial port. Welcome to the Netduino community, Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netdoino GO, Analog to digital, UART, ASCII

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.