Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

NVDPas's Content

There have been 4 items by NVDPas (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32910 RN-XV WiFly Module driver

Posted by NVDPas on 30 July 2012 - 06:42 PM in Project Showcase

Hi Stefan,

I'm trying to build a mp3 stream player. I quickly sketched out this code so I had a bit of an idea of how to continue:

WebRequest wre = WebRequest.Create("http://mydomain.com/url.mp3"); WebResponse wr = wre.GetResponse(); Stream stream = wr.GetResponseStream(); music = new MusicShield(SPI.SPI_module.SPI1, FEZ_Pin.Digital.An4, FEZ_Pin.Digital.An5, FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di4); music.Play(stream);It might be the case that I didn't see the right part in your library, but can I open a stream to my file with your code? I think it is clear from the code I already have what I want to do.

#22528 Power jack

Posted by NVDPas on 06 January 2012 - 02:23 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you a lot Jamie, now I know what to order. NVDPas

#22525 Power jack

Posted by NVDPas on 06 January 2012 - 02:03 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello,

I'm planning on buying my first Netduino. I'd like it if I could power it using this. It's a 9V to barrel jack adapter. Can I use it with the Netduino? Or do you have alternatives?

Thanks in advance,
Niels

#16765 XBee/Zigbee wireless, where to start?

Posted by NVDPas on 16 August 2011 - 03:00 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello Stefan,

I also want to remotely control a Netduino with a Netduino Mini by using XBees. I want to make something like a toy car. The only problem is that I don't have the materials yet. You stated the following in one of your posts:

Okay, going to order the following:

2x XBee Series 2 w/Chip
1x XBee Explorer Regulated (for netduino mini)
1x Breakout Board for XBee Module + 2x 2mm 10pin XBee Socket for the normal Netduino

I clicked the links and added everything on this list to my cart. When I added the Netduino and the Netduino Mini and two servo motors, the total price was €147.10. This is quite expensive for me, as I also have to pay for the materials needed for the "car" itself. I'm now getting to my point: can you send me the C# code which you used to contact the Netduino with the Netduino Mini?

P.S. How do you use the Netduino Mini to control the Netduino? Do you use the Netduino Mini as a modem kind of thing (just like a mobile phone connected to a computer enables the computer to send a sms) or have you connected buttons to it and control the Netduino by pushing the buttons etc.?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.