Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

fluke's Content

There have been 9 items by fluke (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10197 Simultaneous Outport Ports?

Posted by fluke on 25 February 2011 - 02:27 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks for all the help everyone. For those that are curious, I'm controlling two different camera shutters through a custom trigger card and need two separate outputs to allow for operation of one or the other or both. It's not absolutely critical for me to eliminate the 50us delay, but there's no harm in trying!

#10087 Simultaneous Outport Ports?

Posted by fluke on 24 February 2011 - 04:03 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Is there a command that makes it possible to simultaneously access multiple output ports? I need to send a clock signal off 2 Output ports and I'd like for them to both go high and low at exactly the same time: ie: static OutputPort port1= new OutputPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_A1, false); static OutputPort port2= new OutputPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_A3, false); port1.Write(true); port2.Write(true); Thread.Sleep(1000); port1.Write(false); port2.Write(false); This currently results in a ~50us lag between pulses. Is there a way to eliminate/ reduce that difference?

#10011 Power through 5V pin?

Posted by fluke on 22 February 2011 - 09:30 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I've managed to have some success powering the Netduino using only 5V into the 5V pin. However, this is causing some problems on the Netduino Plus with a custom shield I made. What are the limitations of supplying power in this manner?

#10006 Power through 5V pin?

Posted by fluke on 22 February 2011 - 07:14 PM in General Discussion

I've managed to have some success powering the Netduino using only 5V into the 5V pin. However, this is causing some problems on the Netduino Plus with a custom shield I made. What are the limitations of supplying power in this manner?

#6937 Quick HowTo on Flashing

Posted by fluke on 03 January 2011 - 10:07 PM in Netduino Mini

Hi Chris,

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. I'm not able to find a version of SAM-BA 2.09 anywhere though. I tried the v2.10 on Vista to no avail as well... Is my mini gone for?

fluke

fluke,

What version of Windows are you running? 32-bit or 64-bit?

SAM-BA v2.10 doesn't seem to get along with Windows 7 very well. For Windows 7, you'll want SAM-BA v2.09.

Chris

#6662 Replacements Pins...

Posted by fluke on 29 December 2010 - 07:13 PM in Netduino Mini

So my clumsy fingers have managed to break a few pins on the Mini... Where can I order replacements that I can solder on?

#6645 Quick HowTo on Flashing

Posted by fluke on 29 December 2010 - 03:40 PM in Netduino Mini

I am not able to flash my Netduino Mini successfully... Sam-Ba can find it on the Com Port and appears to be running, but doesn't do anything unless I remove power from the Mini and then I get this error (see attached photo) Any ideas? I'm not able to communicate with the Mini with any method.

Attached Thumbnails

• Error.png

#5248 Physical Dimension Schematic (CAD)

Posted by fluke on 24 November 2010 - 04:16 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I'mm looking for a CAD drawing of the Netduino so I know the dimensions and distances between the mounting holes etc.. Anyone have one?

#4004 Blinky 2.0

Posted by fluke on 19 October 2010 - 08:17 PM in Visual Studio

I'm writing an application that allows for control of an LED through serial port communication. Basically I send commands (ON, OFF, BLINK) through a serial terminal and the LED turns on/off or blinks. The problem is, once it starts blinking, the program is stuck in an infinite while loop and I can't turn it off. To be more precise, if an event (keypress) occurs while the program is executing within the infinite blink loop, the event handler recognizes it and adds the character to the buffer, but it will only do this for the first event: every other keypress after is not recognized. Any ideas on how to run an infinite loop in the background? Or a different approach for blinking an LED? Thanks.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.