JBkey's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

JBkey's Content

There have been 10 items by JBkey (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62171 /Reset

Posted by JBkey on 17 April 2015 - 01:44 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

it works like a charm

#62170 C# help

Posted by JBkey on 17 April 2015 - 01:39 PM in Visual Studio

Hi.

I'm stuck with variables format. I know this is a stupid question but I'm on it for 2 hours and I'm losing my mind.

I began in this programing stuff maybe 2 months ago, so I'm really new at it.

The problem is:

I have:

command.Data = new ushort[] { xx, yy, zz };

And I need to do:

ushort zz = System.Math.Tan(c1AngleX);

But the output of System.Math.Tan is "double", so I kinda can't have the "ushort" there.

I tried this

ushort zz = (Convert.ToUInt16 (System.Math.Tan(c1AngleX));

But I can't.

There's any way to convert "double" to "ushort"?

#61902 /Reset

Posted by JBkey on 18 March 2015 - 03:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris, thank you for your response.

I'll try it ;)

And thank Mario Vernari too. Yesterday there was a reply from him but now it desappeared.

#61889 /Reset

Posted by JBkey on 17 March 2015 - 10:57 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Just a quick question.

I'm having a small construction problem that consists on don't having enough space to have the reset button accessible in where I need Netduino to be.

The question is, how does the "/reset" pin works? that one between "IOREF" and "3V3". Can I reset my Netduino through there like the same way I do in the button? Or I have to unsold the button and resold another?

(sorry for the english, for me it makes sense, but I don't know if it is correct)

JB

#61747 3D models for Netduino Plus 2

Posted by JBkey on 01 March 2015 - 02:06 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Eriond.

I can't open your model. Can you make an IGES version?

#61638 Finding bytes in byte array

Posted by JBkey on 17 February 2015 - 09:19 AM in Visual Studio

Hi.

thank you for your answer.

You are right. I need to extract all the occurrences. About the end of block I know it's the 16th byte after the "0x55" occurrence.

I'm going to study your suggestion and I'll let you know what's my decision ;)

PS. : How was the carnival? I hear that Venezian carnival is awesome.

#61614 Finding bytes in byte array

Posted by JBkey on 15 February 2015 - 09:15 AM in Visual Studio

It's like a little venezia,  ;)

Before I saw your comment I reached the same solution. And it's working so far.

int index = Array.IndexOf(readBuffer, "0x55");

byte[] results = new byte[16];

Array.Copy(readBuffer, index, results, 0, 16);                

But I forgot something...

In the source byte[] (readBuffer), I have more than one "0x55 block" and I need all of them (I didn't know this before, I thought it would be just one block per array).. and array.copy only returns the first one. Any ideas?

Jónatas Brás

#61602 Finding bytes in byte array

Posted by JBkey on 12 February 2015 - 03:32 PM in Visual Studio

Hi!

I need some advice, and I think this is the right place, if it isn't, let me know.

I'm very limited on my programming knowledge, so maybe this is an easy question to answer.

I have an array of bytes that contains values like this:
byte [] values {00, 22, 33, 44,  0x55, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 10}   
And I need to select a number x of bytes that appear after the 0x55 into another array (I only used hex to differenciate).
byte [x] selec_values { 0x55, 55, 66, 77, 88}
I thought I could search for that byte using "array.find" and I can't. Then I tried to build a list with the array values, and... again, I can't..

Does anyone know how I do that?

JB

#61589 CMUcam5 - Pixy. Anyone?

Posted by JBkey on 10 February 2015 - 06:23 PM in General Discussion

HI!

I'm working in a new project and trying to connect Pixy cam to Netduino. 

Has anyone worked with this camera before?

http://www.cmucam.org/projects/cmucam5

#61574 N+2, I2C, write to register

Posted by JBkey on 09 February 2015 - 05:36 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi . :)

I'm a newbie. And I'm not quite a programmer, I'm starting with Netduino and with some help I managed to blink the Led and with Mario's help it's now communicating using modbus (thanks again Mario).

Now I have a new dilemma, I need to receive some data using I2C and writing it to a register. I've studied the code from 

http://blog.codeblac...d-with-I2C.aspx

I haven't tested it yet, but someone have some other example?

And Why do I have to put the resistors?
Some time ago I used an Arduino for a similar aplication and it wasn't an issue 

Thanks in advance.

JB

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.