Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ferdinan's Content

There have been 5 items by ferdinan (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60040 serial comunication between Netduino & PC

Posted by ferdinan on 08 September 2014 - 03:18 PM in General Discussion

Hi all, 
I'm trying to set up the communication between my Netduino 2 and some TMP36 sensors installed on a machine. 
I wanted to communicate with them through two XBEE modules. 
I found several examples of code in C # but I need it in VB. 
When I try to transcribe do not accept the definition of serialports. 
the declaration I use is: 

imports System.IO.Ports 

UART serialports = dim as New serialports ("COM1", 19200, Parity.Even, 8, StopBits.One) 
UART.Open () 

And the error I get is this: 

"Type 'SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.SerialPorts' has no constructor." 

I hope you can help me because it is the last step in order to have a temperature control between the PC machine i.

#59501 Netduino Plus 2 - Remove Bootloader ?

Posted by ferdinan on 01 August 2014 - 10:18 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

After a week of putting my system temperature sensor with Netduino 2 in proper operation, and after using NET Micro Framework Tool Deploymennt several times I get the following response: 

• Pinging ... Error: No response from device 
  • Erase ... Error: No response from device 

The PC is properly detecting the device as in the device manager on the USB section as Netduino. 

I have trying to enter to bootloader mode by pressing the button before connecting the board to the PC. 
this means that: 

• continue to make noise connected device and the blue LED stays always on. 
  • displays a message "windows need to install driver software controler STM32F2BOOTLOADER" and I can not find the file anywhere. 
  • in the Device Manager menu appears as the STM32F2BOOTLOADER other devices. 

seeing that this option not work have proven to steps he put into this post: 
http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx 
but does not reset the component when I connect the +3.3 V with the gold pin. besides that when I connect the SAM-BA not the virtual COM port appears to allow  me to make  tinnybooter. 

I hope you understand my problem and you can help me. 
but I'll have to waste valuable time returning the device and Istarting the system again: (

#59499 Error no response from device

Posted by ferdinan on 01 August 2014 - 07:54 AM in General Discussion

Hello everyone, 
I will ask forgiveness for my English and I hope you can help me because I have a week completely stopped looking for a solution. 

After a week of putting my system temperature sensor with Netduino 2 in proper operation, and after using NET Micro Framework Tool Deploymennt several times I get the following response: 

The PC is properly detecting the device as in the device manager on the USB section as Netduino. 

After visiting some forum, I have proven to enter bootloader mode by pressing the button before connecting the board to the PC. 
this means that: 
  •  continue to make noise connected device and the blue LED stays always on. 
  • displays a message "windows need to install driver software STM32F2BOOTLOADER" and I can not find the file anywhere. 

seeing that this option not work have proven to steps he put into this post: 
but does not reset the component when I connect the +3.3 V with the gold pin. besides that when I connect the SAM-BA not the virtual com port appears to make me tinnybooter. 

I hope you understand my problem and you can help me. 
but I'll have to waste valuable time returning the device and Istarting the system again: (

#59485 Error no response from device

Posted by ferdinan on 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello everyone, 
I will ask sorry about my English and I hope you can help me because I have a week completely stopped looking for a solution. 

After visiting some forum, I have proven to enter bootloader mode by pressing the button before connecting the board to the PC. 
this means that: 
  •  continue to make noise connected device and the blue LED stays always on. 
  • displays a message "windows need to install driver software STM32F2BOOTLOADER" i can not find the file anywhere. 

Seeing that this option not work have proven to steps he put into this post: 
But does not reset the component when I connect the +3.3 V with the gold pin. Besides that when I connect the SAM-BA not the virtual com port appears to make me tinnybooter. 

I hope you understand my problem and you can help me. But rather, I'll have to waste valuable time returning the plate i starting the system again  :(

Ferdinan

#59347 netduino2 & "unhandled type 'System.ArgumentException' in Mic...

Posted by ferdinan on 23 July 2014 - 11:58 AM in General Discussion

Hi,
I'm new to Netduino 2, I want to make a temperature control with VB and TMP36. 
So I downloaded the toolbox. "NET Micro Framework Toolbox v0.2" and I'm trying the demo program. When starting it gives me an error saying: "unhandled type 'System.ArgumentException' in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll Exception" .

We are currently working with microsoft visual studio 2010 professional because we have a license, so I downloaded the following:
2.NET Micro Framework SDK v4.2
3. Netduino SDK v4.2.2.0 (32-bit)

here I leave the code I'm using:

Imports Microsoft.SPOT
Imports Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware
Imports SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware
Imports SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino
Imports Toolbox.NETMF.Hardware

Module Module1

Sub Main()
        ' The Tmp36-sensor is connected to analog pin 4
            Dim TemperatureSensor As Tmp36 = New Tmp36(New Netduino.ADC(Pins.GPIO_PIN_A4))
        Do

Dim celcius As Double = TemperatureSensor.Temperature
            Dim kelvin As Double = celcius + 273.15
            Dim fahrenheit As Double = (celcius * 1.8) + 32.0

Debug.Print("Current temperature: " + celcius.ToString() + " celcius / " + kelvin.ToString() + " kelvin / " + fahrenheit.ToString() + " fahrenheit")
            Thread.Sleep(1000)
        Loop
    End Sub

End Module

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.