Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Error no response from device

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ferdinan

ferdinan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Hello everyone, 
I will ask sorry about my English and I hope you can help me because I have a week completely stopped looking for a solution. 

After a week of putting my system temperature sensor with Netduino 2 in proper operation, and after using NET Micro Framework Tool Deploymennt several times I get the following response: 
  • Pinging ... Error: No response from device 
  • Erase ... Error: No response from device 
 The PC is properly detecting the device as in the device manager on the USB section as Netduino. 

After visiting some forum, I have proven to enter bootloader mode by pressing the button before connecting the board to the PC. 
this means that: 
  •  continue to make noise connected device and the blue LED stays always on. 
  • displays a message "windows need to install driver software STM32F2BOOTLOADER" i can not find the file anywhere. 
  • in the Device Manager menu appears as the STM32F2BOOTLOADER other devices. 

Seeing that this option not work have proven to steps he put into this post: 
But does not reset the component when I connect the +3.3 V with the gold pin. Besides that when I connect the SAM-BA not the virtual com port appears to make me tinnybooter. 

I hope you understand my problem and you can help me. But rather, I'll have to waste valuable time returning the plate i starting the system again  :(

Ferdinan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.