Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Lewt's Content

There have been 7 items by Lewt (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23301 How to control 220V stuff

Posted by Lewt on 25 January 2012 - 02:59 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thanks a lot everybody! I'll look for a nice relay in the local hardware store.

#23000 How to control 220V stuff

Posted by Lewt on 19 January 2012 - 02:35 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

My question is pretty straight forward (I guess) How can I connect/control stuff with such a high voltage. I've been trough all experiments (starters kit) and want to controll our home window shutters. They are electronical. The only thing is I don't know how to connect the wires of moving the shutters up and down. Because there's such a high voltage on them. I have a programming background; the code is not a problem AT ALL, only the schematics. Thanks in advance.

#22394 Display compatible?

Posted by Lewt on 03 January 2012 - 01:34 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hey guys,

I just want to know if this display is compatible with the netduino b/c it's 18 pins and I don't know if that is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 driver.

thanks in advance!

#22388 flash to Arduino?

Posted by Lewt on 03 January 2012 - 10:19 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks again Guido, I've made my choice and will order anytime soon.

#22381 flash to Arduino?

Posted by Lewt on 03 January 2012 - 07:27 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I want to buy a Netduino, [flash to Arduino base/core] Program it like a Arduino (if I'd ever want to do that) [flash to Netduino base/core] Program it like a Netduino again.

#22364 flash to Arduino?

Posted by Lewt on 02 January 2012 - 08:03 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

thanks for your reply Guido, what I meant; and it's totally my lack of explaining is: to buy a NetDuino and it like it's an Arduino. Because I want to have the best of both worlds. (ease of arduino + .NET of netduino) I'm a C#/other-web-languages-that-don't-bother-that-much-according-to-the-subject programmer and I'm just curious.

#22348 flash to Arduino?

Posted by Lewt on 02 January 2012 - 02:40 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Is it possible to flash an Netduino to the Arduino software/os? I haven't bought any of 'em but I was just wondering because their both opensource; hardware and software. Thanks in advance.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.