BlueSky's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

BlueSky's Content

There have been 13 items by BlueSky (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60291 AT91_GPIO.cpp

Posted by BlueSky on 29 September 2014 - 08:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi, friends!

Is there anyone to help me, please?

#60248 AT91_GPIO.cpp

Posted by BlueSky on 27 September 2014 - 07:45 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

I come back! :) 

I think if I want to build my firmware for netduino plus board, in the first I should build its firmware (netduinofirmware4.1) and port it again as an assignment!

For this aim, I follow two ways:

1)  I used this link: http://forums.netdui... +vs2010 +stuck

? 

I’ve download software from the section of CW2’s guides, but when I run cmd, I have some errors like attachment1! This firmware doesn’t have some files so I’ve download netduinofirmware4.2  and copy the required files to their directories! But this way has some errors too and it’s not successfully! I decided to use a new firmware and the latest version of netduinofirmware4.1!

2)  So for using new firmware, I used the version 4.1.0.x of it from this link: http://netduino.code...eControl/latest

When I run cmd again, I have one error like attachment2!

In BuildOutput folder there is some files for porting board but I think these are not complete because it has an error and bin folder is empty,too!

after that, I tried netduinofirmware4.1.1.x, too! it has an error like attachment2!

I don’t know which way is true, The first one or second one! And I don’t know how can solve these errors, especially error MSB3073! Can you help me, please?

And I have a question about versions! We have to use same version of software? For example we have to use firmware4.1,pk4.1,etc?

Attached Thumbnails

• attachment2.png
  • attachment1.png

#60027 AT91_GPIO.cpp

Posted by BlueSky on 07 September 2014 - 08:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

It is really excellent! :) 

Thanks for your perfect description!

I need to search about this case. so after that if I have a problem, I will ask it!

Thanks a lot for your help!

#60023 AT91_GPIO.cpp

Posted by BlueSky on 07 September 2014 - 07:34 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi CW2,

Always, Thanks for your helps! :) 

It is in DeviceCode\Targets\Native\AT91\DeviceCode\AT91_GPIO folder. There are two versions: the original included in .NET Micro Framework Porting Kit and the one with Secret Labs modifications in the Netduino firmware source archive.

This mean AT91_GPIO is using for firmware(porting kit) and using for SDK(secret labs), too?

Well, it depends on the change. It is possible to change a C++ source file in a way that it does not affect the generated .obj file (e.g. adding a comment).

Excuse me, I don’t know about .obj file! Can you explain about it?

Open the .cpp file in your favorite text editor...   :P

But I guess there is something else - what exactly do you want to achieve? Does it involve building the firmware?

Yes, I want to building a firmware for my hardware! ;) 

Can you help me, pleas? I don’t know where to start and which files should be changed!

#60019 AT91_GPIO.cpp

Posted by BlueSky on 07 September 2014 - 05:36 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

I’m using Netduino Plus board with firmware 4.1. 

I want to change the AT91_GPIO.cpp file but I have some questions about it.

I don’t know where this file is using! Is it using in porting board (firmware) or in SDK (for computer and etc)?

Has this change an affect on another files?

What steps are necessary to make this change?

#59781 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 19 August 2014 - 04:17 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

Oooo…! :o 

I didn’t know this! Excuse me for my mistake!

CW2, you’ve really helped me! Thanks for your help.

And everyone, Thanks a lot for your help,too! :) 

#59772 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 18 August 2014 - 08:13 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi CW2,

No, I don’t use any software.

In the visual studio, you should write Pins and then right click on Pins and after that, click on Go To Difinition!

So you can see Pins class in a new tab, and you can see this code!

I attach the picture of it for you!

using System;

using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus;

namespace test1
{
    public class Program
    {
        public static void Main()
        {
            Pins
        }
    }
}

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png

#59771 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 18 August 2014 - 08:07 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi chris,

Thanks alot for your help! :) 

#59760 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 18 August 2014 - 05:22 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi everyone,

There is no one to help me?! :huh: 

#59739 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 16 August 2014 - 06:16 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

Thanks for your help, Cheers! But I’m confused!

I know about setting of pins and their values, but my question about programming these and their assignments!

For the first time, When Pins class is written and is run successfully (without error)?

You mean that the setting is done at the time of porting board? This mean that there is an error but this program is running correctly in the first (at the time of porting)? If I want to write a Pins class with correct values, I don’t have any problems and it is running successfully? So how do you solve compiler error?

Because I really have an error for this line! :( 

public const Cpu.Pin ONBOARD_LED = 55;

Error :

Cannot implicitly convert type 'int' to 'Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Cpu.Pin'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

afsane

#59732 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 15 August 2014 - 08:00 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Cheers,

Thanks for your help! These links in accordance with my statement. You also agree with me, right?

I know default type for enum is int.

But we can assign integer values to each enumerator when we define an enum.

When we define a variable of enum, we are not allow to assign new integer value to it, because it is a compiler error!

In this sample after defining an enum (Cpu.Pin) ,an integer value have been assigned to a variable of Cpu.Pin!

I’ve tested this code and it is a compiler error!

and in this link:

http://msdn.microsof...y/cc138362.aspx

it is said:

To assign an arbitrary value to a variable of an enumeration type is to introduce a high risk for errors.

#59721 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 14 August 2014 - 07:38 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris,

I know for this casting, I can use these ways:

1)

public const Cpu.Pin ONBOARD_LED = (Cpu.Pin) 55;

2)

public const Cpu.Pin GPIO_PIN_D2 = (Cpu.Pin) 0;

public const Cpu.Pin ONBOARD_LED = GPIO_PIN_D2 + 55;

3)

implicit operator

But this casting in the Pins class was interesting for me and I like to understand how it is possible because there is not any casting in this code!

Thanks for your help.

I would like to know about programming the Pins class in SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus namespace!

#59708 Netduino Plus 1 and Pins class

Posted by BlueSky on 14 August 2014 - 06:26 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi, I have a question! In Pins class some variables of Cpu.Pin are created and integer values have been assigned to them. In the usual, it is not possible because Cpu.Pin is an enum and we can’t assign new integer values to them. How is this possible?

For example:

public const Cpu.Pin ONBOARD_LED = 55;

I’m using the Netduino Plus 1 and Firmware v4.1.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.