Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

aaronaudic's Content

There have been 2 items by aaronaudic (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51651 Debugging Slow on Netduino Plus 2

Posted by aaronaudic on 23 July 2013 - 07:13 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

P.S. Since this is my first experience with Netduino, I figured it was normal for the deployment to take ~20-30 seconds and then another ~29-30 seconds for the application to be active/usable (using VS 2012, NETMF 4.3). Can anyone else confirm whether this is to be expected? Is it faster in VS 2010?

Thanks, in advance.

#51650 Debugging Slow on Netduino Plus 2

Posted by aaronaudic on 23 July 2013 - 07:07 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I, too, am having terrible luck with VS2012, NETMF 4.3 and N+2. I'm trying to access the SD directory, and it takes approximately 30 seconds per call to System.IO for each of the namespaces/classes to be stepped into. At this rate, it's not a matter of inconvenience but rather it's a total show stopper. I'm very new to Netduino, so I unfortunately can't offer any advice yet. But, if I hear or figure out something, I'll be sure to post. Please do the same.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.