Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

mhb's Content

There have been 2 items by mhb (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56438 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.3.1

Posted by mhb on 26 February 2014 - 09:15 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Marcel, Try right-clicking on the device in Device Manager and selecting "Uninstall". Say yes if it asks you if you want to uninstall the drivers too. Then unplug your Netduino from your PC. After that, uninstall and re-install the Netduino 4.3.1 SDK. Plug your Netduino back into your PC. Is your Netduino Plus 2 now detected properly? Chris

Hi Chris,

Thx!! It did works. I now see ND2+ in MFDeploy.

BR, Marcel

#56435 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.3.1

Posted by mhb on 26 February 2014 - 09:03 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Updated .NET Micro Framework v4.3 to .NET Micro Framework v4.3 QFE1 SDK succesfull

Updated Netduino 4.3.0 SDK to Netduino 4.3.1 SDK succesfull

Updated dfusedemo_3.0.1 to dfusedemo_3.0.3 succesfull

Using VS2012 on W7Enterprise

Firmware update to 4.3.1 on ND2+ looks succesfull.

After flashing I started MFDeploy, but not able to connect (F5) to ND2+ by USB ....

Message "Connecting to ...Failure - Device  is invalid or not responding"

In device manager under control panel I see Netduino Plus 2, but driver seems not installed (code 28)

Uninstall and reconnecting ND2+ to computer makes no difference

Any suggestions?

BR, Marcel

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.