Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Ben Harel's Content

There have been 31 items by Ben Harel (Search limited from 23-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39593 PC can't install Netduino Plus drivers

Posted by Ben Harel on 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi! I successfuly used the Netduino Plus on my PC. Now,I'm trying to connect it to my hp laptop(windows 7 sp1 32bit) but windows fails to install the drivers for it.I've installed both the micro framework SDK and the netduino plus SDK,in the same order as required, but it does not help. I can't use my PC for a long time, and I have a project to finish,and my laptop is all I got.What can I do? Thank you very much!

#39590 Connecting a motor to the netduino

Posted by Ben Harel on 18 November 2012 - 05:25 PM in General Discussion

I've used it with the SN754410 and the above schematic, so you should be just fine.
It can drive 2 dc-motors.

Ok,thank you.
I'm completely new to this, can you guide me through how to connect it to the netduino? What are those signs next to each arm?(2Y,Vcc..)

#39552 Connecting a motor to the netduino

Posted by Ben Harel on 17 November 2012 - 03:05 PM in General Discussion

My H-bridge is sn75441one. Here's his schematics : http://pdf1.alldatas...SN754410NE.html How can I connect it to my Netduino, using a breadboard? EDIT I tried the NETMF toolbox, does it apply to all H bridges, and can it power only one motor?

#39267 Connecting a motor to the netduino

Posted by Ben Harel on 13 November 2012 - 05:56 PM in General Discussion

Hi! How can I connect and controll a DC motor from the netduino? I have an H-Bridge and Transistors,as well as a breadboard.

#36369 Using the netduino to control 5 motors.

Posted by Ben Harel on 01 October 2012 - 03:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Is there some kind of limitation on the Netduino?I read something that said that I can only use 4 PWM,and I need 5. What can I do to bypass it?

#36365 Help getting started with the Netduino

Posted by Ben Harel on 01 October 2012 - 12:57 PM in General Discussion

I bought a Netduino Plus, and I need a tutorial on how to connect stuff to the netduino, lets say an motor. I want to connect the motor to an external battery, and control it from the netduino. How do I do it? I bought a PDF version about 30 minutes ago of Getting Started with The Netduin, but I didn't find anything useful(yet). All the video's I found are only programming the netduino,and not connecting stuff to it. Thank you for your help.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.