Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Jair's Content

There have been 9 items by Jair (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47252 Remote control heating

Posted by Jair on 15 March 2013 - 11:14 PM in Project Showcase

That's a cool thing to do with a Netduino!

I've also wanted to do something with telephony. I got a GSM board but haven't found any target yet :-)

Have you taken any particular measures for reliabilty and/or security? I mean like having a watchdog reset the board once every hour or something to prevent it from going OFF unintentionally.

i haven't taken any measure for reliability, i tested  all week and it seem stable enough. for reset the board at last i can use a SOCKET TIMER. it would be nice if the reset software were implemented on the board.

#47251 Remote control heating

Posted by Jair on 15 March 2013 - 11:07 PM in Project Showcase

Very Cool!

I am in the process of automating my home starting with a full rewire and replumb, do you do any other home automation and can you recommend any products for lighting control?

Have you done any zoning of your heating system? I'm planing on putting solenoid valves on each radiator then having temp probes in each room to allow me to control the temperature in each room.

Andy

I'm sorry but this is my first experiment. I did it to start heating the house in the mountains, a day before staying there.

#47207 Remote control heating

Posted by Jair on 14 March 2013 - 10:03 PM in Project Showcase

this is my new project with netduino plus 2 and the shield seeedstudio GSM / GPRS. Through SMS control status, on and off the heating system.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1288.JPG

Attached Files

#39246 Ftp client socket

Posted by Jair on 13 November 2012 - 08:19 AM in Visual Studio

Hi, I was able to create a program to connect to an ftp server socket to upload a file with netduino plus. look at zip.

Attached Files

#39205 Ftp client socket

Posted by Jair on 12 November 2012 - 08:15 PM in Visual Studio

Hi Jair,

First of all, Netduino Plus 2 has 6 times the code space...so you can use the System.Net.Ftp.dll (i.e. not too big for deploy).

With Netduino Plus 1, my best recommendation is to grab the source for System.Net.Ftp from the netmf.codeplex.com repository and then pull out anything you don't need. You may be able to slim it down to fit in the available code space.

Another option would be to investigate another file transfer mechanism. Perhaps you could do an HTTP post instead?

Chris

I will buy Netduino Plus 2 when it's avviable in europe's market. i'll try to get code from system.net.ftp. anyway do you have examples abiut HTTP post?

thanl you again

#39158 Ftp client socket

Posted by Jair on 12 November 2012 - 12:06 PM in Visual Studio

Hi, i need upload file to ftp server with socket with netduino plus. I can't use system.ftp class ( too big for deploy). Can u help me with code or class? Thank you

#38900 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by Jair on 10 November 2012 - 10:33 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi, i have a question about netduino plus 2. the board support system.http and system.ftp .net micro framework 4.2 library? Thank you

#38644 FTP Client

Posted by Jair on 06 November 2012 - 10:05 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Alessandro,

What is in your output window? I'm guessing that the assemblies make your app too large...

Chris

Hi Chris,

in my configuration application i see "applicazion console";
I try to compile a new netduino plus application and add system system.ftp and system.http
the debug folder is 148 KB

i attach my zipped an empty application with the same error of error hardware.

Alessandro

Attached Files

#38621 FTP Client

Posted by Jair on 06 November 2012 - 04:44 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi all, I'm new in programming netduino and I am trying to create an application that can search the net printers, questioning, generate an email and copy a text file to an ftp server. I was successful in writing the code for the ping on the network and for sending email. I installed the version of Net Micro Framework 4.0.2 and 4.0.2 firmaware on netduino. When I add in visual studio c # reference system.http and system.ftp I have an error hardware in the development environment. I attach the print screen of error. I wanted to know how to Correct the error if possible and how can I upload a text file on a ftp server (If it's possible with a example code). Thank you Alessandro

Attached Thumbnails

• Cattura.JPG

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.