Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Eric Burdo's Content

There have been 130 items by Eric Burdo (Search limited from 25-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5637 Where to start - radio controller to Netduino communication

Posted by Eric Burdo on 02 December 2010 - 01:48 PM in General Discussion

NICE CATCH! :lol: Like really, how did you get those for $10? they look awesome :o
Anyways have you looked at this? - http://content.vexro...ol-06272008.pdf

Also this guy that I learned Charlieplexing from... he did a video on RF links, not exactly the same but you might find some useful info...

The local Radio Shack (3 of them within driving distance) were closing... so I got all sorts of things on clearance.

You used to be able to buy the controllers via eBay for cheap too... but, I just checked and didn't see any. However, you might be able to find either a full VEX kit on eBay... or maybe buy the controllers elsewhere.

Thanks for that YT clip. I'll check it out. Maybe I can work on this after I get a few other things (aka, a job) settled. :)

#5940 In the Beginning....

Posted by Eric Burdo on 09 December 2010 - 02:13 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Maybe we should put together a Netduino get-together at CES?

It would be fun to meet the makers in person. And I could maybe share some of the history behind why the Netduino project got started... And talk about some of the other projects that Secret Labs has built.

Chris

That would be cool.

When is CES?

#1869 First light for native Mac tools

Posted by Eric Burdo on 06 September 2010 - 09:08 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

We successfully flashed a Netduino's .NET Micro Framework runtime using a Mac this afternoon. Not with Parallels or VMWare, but with native Mac OS X 10.6.4 and Mono 2.6.7 (and a serial cable/serial shield).

http://forums.netdui...e-for-mac-os-x/

Very early prototype. More to come.

Chris

Cool! I don't have a Mac... but I know many who do... and that this is a big step in the right direction!

#5849 How many is too many?

Posted by Eric Burdo on 07 December 2010 - 01:34 PM in General Discussion

Just the two for me... a Netduino and a Plus. Neither are in a "permanent project" right now. Just using them for learning and fun. I have a couple of project ideas in my head, to work on over the winter. If they work out, I'll likely be getting about 10 mini's for a spring/summer project.

#3059 Another forum thread?

Posted by Eric Burdo on 27 September 2010 - 07:47 PM in General Discussion

How about just asking people to tag their projects with Netduino or Netduino Plus? Many of the projects can be built with either, as long as it doesn't use the built-in Ethernet or MicroSD.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.