Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

How many is too many?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:25 AM

Well, I now have 5 Netduino devices. I got the original. My project needed ethernet so I had to get a beta of the Plus. That's now permanently embedded in a home automation project, so I needed another to work on version 2.0 - just as they were available again. Might a well get a Mini as I'm bound to find a use for it and they're pretty cheap. Only need to spend a bit more to get free shipping - makes sense to get two. That's how I accidentally ended up with 5. Anyone else want to confess their addiction? Apparently it's the first step to getting clean.

#2 Quiche31

Quiche31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

I only have 3 Netduino to declare: one plus and two mini's. Now I should admit two other NETMF modules, but they don't really count by your standard JP

#3 Eric Burdo

Eric Burdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

Just the two for me... a Netduino and a Plus. Neither are in a "permanent project" right now. Just using them for learning and fun. I have a couple of project ideas in my head, to work on over the winter. If they work out, I'll likely be getting about 10 mini's for a spring/summer project.
~ Eric D. Burdo ~ http://brick-labs.com/

Today LED's, tomorrow, the world!!! Well, OK, maybe servos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.