Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

nbayondo's Content

There have been 3 items by nbayondo (Search limited from 26-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34823 problem starting with microsoft visual studio

Posted by nbayondo on 07 September 2012 - 04:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

good day, sorry i come back late with the response, i am still experiencing the same problem of opening a new project visual studio professional 2010(c#). could you please help me in this situations.thank you in advance

#33202 problem starting with microsoft visual studio

Posted by nbayondo on 07 August 2012 - 05:54 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

thanks alot so i should try and save the new project under an other folder if i got you(Victor M.) correctly....i'll try that and thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it....i'll try and give you the response

#33112 problem starting with microsoft visual studio

Posted by nbayondo on 04 August 2012 - 01:02 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Good day all i'm a newbie in netduino and a microsoft visual studio(c #). i recently installed microsoft visual studio on my laptop,and i have install the micro framework sdk and the netduino sdk because i'm using netduino for the project i'm busy with. but i'm having a problem to open a new project with the microsoft visual studio ( c#),every time i try saving the project after a select the netduino application under microsoft frame work it says " the Project file'c://document and settings/nbayondo/local settings/temp/eclaspp2.gif/temp/Netduino Application2.csproj' cannot be opened...the project type is not supported by this application." could please help me to sort out this problem. thanks in advance

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.