Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

yiulsup's Content

There have been 32 items by yiulsup (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43561 How to compile firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2

Posted by yiulsup on 16 January 2013 - 11:59 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks your reply to me with how to convert and how to flash.

Can you give me some advice on "setenv_rvds RVDS4.0 is correct?"

I couldn't compile with RVDS 4.0 for firmware 4.2 of Netduino plus 2.

Thanks

Kevin Page

#43517 How to compile firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2

Posted by yiulsup on 16 January 2013 - 08:08 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi there,

This is kevin to try to compile the firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2.

Even if trying to get the content including how to compile for ND+2 firmware 4.2, There is no any place to be for how to.

So I ask some step to follow how to compile from scratch to begin with installing Porting Kit 4.2 and firmware 4.2.

as bellow.

1. To download Porting Kit 4.2

2. To download firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2.

3. To install all.

4. To download gcc or RVDS arm compiler from where.

5. To install arm compiler

6. setenv_base.com c:rvds or c:gcc

7. msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip

8. How to convert the binary to dfu for STM32F4.

7. How to flash dfu file on STM32F4 with MFDEPLOY.

As i already compiled netduino plus without error, I can understand mean you want to guide.

Thanks Ahead.

Kevin Page

#26511 How to back to alive from firmware updating failure

Posted by yiulsup on 05 April 2012 - 09:32 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi yiulsup and welcome to the Netduino forums!

Which firmware did you try to flash? Don't worry, it's not easy to break a Netduino, so we'll probably be able to fix this.

First, start flashing the tinybootloader according to this tutorial:
http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx

Second, flash the firmware:
http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx

Doing that will probably save it!

My Firmware Version is version 4.1.0.6. Your advice is right for me with all working.

I tried like belows.

1. To connect the samba to my netduino plus. : completed
2. To write tinybooterdecompressed.bin to my netduino : completed.
3. To power off the netduino.
4. To plug the usb cable to my laptop.
5. To connect the mfdeploy : completed
6. To connect the mfdeploy with USB : completed
7. To write ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH : incompleted.

I think that problem 7 is occurred by address collide in link.

Is it right for my thinking?

I also tried firmware which you recommended on forum at several times.

How to solve it?

Thanks ahead.

#26294 How to back to alive from firmware updating failure

Posted by yiulsup on 03 April 2012 - 02:34 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I tried to update the firmware in Netduino Plus. 1. To fuse the ER_CONFIG with MFDEPLOY : completed 2. To fuse the ER_FLASH with MFDEPLOY : Incompleted After that, there was message which is "Deploy Error" on updating firmware. now, MFDeploy cann't fuse the flash with ER_CONFIG.hex anymore. and ping didn't get the answer from Netduino plus in MFDeploy.

#32990 ADC

Posted by yiulsup on 01 August 2012 - 11:41 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To laurentiss

The more speed is possible for built-in ADC with modifying the native source code which I done before.

With modifying the native code for ADC releated managed code, I can attain speed which i want to reach.

Kevin

#36756 .net mf 4.2 working problem in ethernet

Posted by yiulsup on 08 October 2012 - 06:29 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I coudn't modify the IP Address and Gateway on MFDeploy. when i tried above, MFDeploy was useless or lost connection with ND+ Thanks Kevin

#36755 .net mf 4.2 working problem in ethernet

Posted by yiulsup on 08 October 2012 - 06:26 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Netduino Community. After .net mf 4.2 compiling with RVDS 4.0, i flashed bootloader(tinydecompressor.bin) and .net mf version 4.2 (ER_CONFIG, ER_FLASH). It worked very well in opration excluding the Ethernet Function. I tried to register the number of IP Address, and Gateway on MFDeploy for Ethernet Connection. But Even if to modify the IP Adddress on MFDeploy, ND+ didn't work on MFDeploy. The more worse is to lost the .net mf and reboot with bootloader of tinybooter. My steps are .... 1. To compile with msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:m /m 2. With SAMBA, I flashed bootloadder. i check the bootloader with MFDeploy. 3. To flash the .net mf with MFDeploy. 4. To configure the IP Address for .NET MF of ND+. 5. It didn't work. ... The other function such as GPIO and SPI were working well..... Thanks. Kevin

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.