How to back to alive from firmware updating failure
Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:34 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:16 AM
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs
Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:32 AM
Hi yiulsup and welcome to the Netduino forums!
Which firmware did you try to flash? Don't worry, it's not easy to break a Netduino, so we'll probably be able to fix this.
First, start flashing the tinybootloader according to this tutorial:
Second, flash the firmware:
Doing that will probably save it!
My Firmware Version is version 188.8.131.52. Your advice is right for me with all working.
I tried like belows.
1. To connect the samba to my netduino plus. : completed
2. To write tinybooterdecompressed.bin to my netduino : completed.
3. To power off the netduino.
4. To plug the usb cable to my laptop.
5. To connect the mfdeploy : completed
6. To connect the mfdeploy with USB : completed
7. To write ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH : incompleted.
I think that problem 7 is occurred by address collide in link.
Is it right for my thinking?
I also tried firmware which you recommended on forum at several times.
How to solve it?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users