Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

funk55's Content

There have been 2 items by funk55 (Search limited from 01-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51760 New: Netduino 4.3 SDK and VS2012 support!

Posted by funk55 on 29 July 2013 - 10:17 AM in General Discussion

Hello Chris,

I loaded every thing as instructed, and did not find any np2 c# templates, only vb templates. is this an expected result, or have i bungled the installation somehow? :wacko:

#51752 New: Netduino 4.3 SDK and VS2012 support!

Posted by funk55 on 29 July 2013 - 03:05 AM in General Discussion

Hello Chris,

I just bought an NP2 a few weeks ago. Everything's worked great, except while working through the first SD card exercise in the 'professionals guide to .net mf applications development' the sd card insert function comes out looking like this:

static void RemovableMedia_Insert(object sender, MediaEventArgs e)   {   throw new NotImplementedException();

}

I'm guessing that maybe this means no sd card support for the np2 when using express 2010 and the sdk versions in the download page. do i need to upgrade to get sd card support for the np2, or have i overlooked something?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.