To make it simple I have summarized steps below:
1. Define an Interface that acts as a Service Contract. Interface should be marked with attribute SpotService and respective RMI methods should be marked SpotMethod
2. Implement interface defined in step 1 in a class
3. Register the class defined in step 2 using SpotServices.RegisterService(new <serviceclassname>());
4. Start Spot Services server using SpotServices.StartServer(<socketport>);
5. Code Generate proxy class using Kaushik.Spot.CodeGenerator, steps are explained in Demo Video and include in your client app (like Kaushik.Spot.ControllerApp)
You can see steps 1 to 4 in project named Kaushik.Spot.MicroServer. Step 5 is implemented in Kaushik.Spot.ControllerApp (UI project used in Demo) and Kaushik.Spot.ConsoleClient.TestApp (A simple load test project)
You are ready to have fun….
You can give me a specific example that you might want to implement and I will be glad to help you.
May we have some more sample code than the one shown in the video?
- identy likes this