After a week of putting my system temperature sensor with Netduino 2 in proper operation, and after using NET Micro Framework Tool Deploymennt several times I get the following response:
- Pinging ... Error: No response from device
- Erase ... Error: No response from device
The PC is properly detecting the device as in the device manager on the USB section as Netduino.
I have trying to enter to bootloader mode by pressing the button before connecting the board to the PC.
this means that:
- continue to make noise connected device and the blue LED stays always on.
- displays a message "windows need to install driver software controler STM32F2BOOTLOADER" and I can not find the file anywhere.
- in the Device Manager menu appears as the STM32F2BOOTLOADER other devices.
seeing that this option not work have proven to steps he put into this post:
but does not reset the component when I connect the +3.3 V with the gold pin. besides that when I connect the SAM-BA not the virtual COM port appears to allow me to make tinnybooter.
I hope you understand my problem and you can help me.
but I'll have to waste valuable time returning the device and Istarting the system again: (