Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Oz-Solutions: Tutorial #1 (Revision)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:35 AM

I made some changes to my first program, I made a new video: Next I will have a harder tutorial once I get my shield.

#2 Squintz

Squintz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

Cool. The audio was a little low but I could hear you enough. I like the little button sequence recorder you built. I've seen similar things done with with Arduino and it's neat to see the Netduino doing it as well.
Harford Hackerspace - Collaborate, Learn, Socialize! Visit us if you are in the Baltimore, MD area!

#3 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

Cool. The audio was a little low but I could hear you enough. I like the little button sequence recorder you built. I've seen similar things done with with Arduino and it's neat to see the Netduino doing it as well.

Thanks

#4 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

By the way what do you guys think of my little recording studio? I made a white screen and a little white pyramid to hold up the Netduino.

#5 Snipehunter

Snipehunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:31 PM

By the way what do you guys think of my little recording studio? I made a white screen and a little white pyramid to hold up the Netduino.

Heh cool! I was impressed with your presentation; nice to know how you did it. :)

#6 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:49 AM

Heh cool! I was impressed with your presentation; nice to know how you did it. :)

Thanks! I'll take some pictures of my studio and upload them!

#7 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

Pictures of my studio! http://oz.heliohost....g/Media/Images/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.