Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Upgrading NP to NP2 problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrsupe

mrsupe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

I have used Netduino Plus. I simply changed the board with unchanged software configuration.

It seems, that it not working. The same program (own LED blinking) works on NP but does not work on NP2.

I put this line before main loop:

Debug.Print(m_ticksPerMillisecond.ToString()); In both cases it prints 10000.

Where is the problem?

#2 nakchak

nakchak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hi mrsupe

I would need a lot more information than you have provided to be able to help in a meaningful manner, i.e. Source Code, Error Messages and possibly build and deployment output.

That said open your projects properties and check that your project is targeting the 4.2 framework, and that your NP2 is recognised by visual studio.  Also install the latest versions of both the netmf SDK and the secretlabs/netduino SDK (on the downloads page of this site)

#3 mrsupe

mrsupe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

My project is targeting 4.2 framework and also NP2.

VS2010 recognise between NP and NP2.

I have installed all newest software as you recommend.

This is what I got during deployng:

Resolving. The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution. Ready. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2Assemblieslemscorlib.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Native.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Net.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleSystem.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.IO.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleSystem.IO.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Secret LabsNetduino SDKAssembliesv4.2leSecretLabs.NETMF.Diagnostics.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Secret LabsNetduino SDKAssembliesv4.2leSecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Hardware.OneWire.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft .NET Micro Frameworkv4.2AssembliesleMicrosoft.SPOT.Time.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Secret LabsNetduino SDKAssembliesv4.2leSecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:Program Files (x86)Secret LabsNetduino SDKAssembliesv4.2leSecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'c:UsersPeterSDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsbasebonebasebonebinDebuglebasebone.exe', Symbols loaded. The thread '<No Name>' (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0). The thread '<No Name>' (0x4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).

#4 Anthony Glenwright

Anthony Glenwright

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

Try swapping out your reference to SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus for the SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino one.  The new Netduinos all use the same reference so the old "plus" one isn't the right one anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.