Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Air quality sensor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GaryDyksman

GaryDyksman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

Here is Africa, many office parks share toilets. And that mean that it is very likely that when you need to go do your business, that there can be a very nasty surprise waiting for you when you open the door. So I was wondering if you guys know of a sensor or group of sensors that I could use to create a early warning system. LED on the door frame to just tell you to turn around and walk away...

(Please stop laughing!)

#2 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

For really early warning system Smell-O-Scope by professor Hubert J. Farnsworth. Not sure about the interface, though  :unsure:

#3 Verdris

Verdris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

I'd do two identical water temperature sensors, one in the tank and one somehow in the bowl. If the readings differ significantly for a while after someone has left the bathroom, they probably didn't flush.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.