Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Hello and Merry Christmas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jason

Jason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:38 PM

Hi folks, I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jason and I'm from Utah. I was lucky to find a Netduino Plus for Christmas and I'm excited to start some projects. I'm playing around with this idea of awarding points & achievements for things you do in 'real-life'. I'm the co-founder of a company called IActionable.com which provides reward and motivation systems for existing web and desktop applications. When I first discovered Netduino I felt excited to have finally found a way to jump out of applications and into the real world. I would love to learn about the various sensors people have play around with. GPS, Motion, RFID, etc...
http://www.IActionable.com - Game Mechanics as a Service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.