Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino plus 2 + Real time clock + RFID

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jot4p

jot4p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hello,

I need to create a unit to control inputs and outputs with RFID.

For this I need: 1 Netduino plus 2 + 1 + 1 Real Time Clock RFID Sensor.

This list is all compatible?

#2 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hi! I don't know about the RFID reader but I think the Netduino does not have enough processing power to drve that LCD. Take a look at the Nokia 5110 instead, I know people on the forum have had success with that. About the RFID, what do you mean by "Real Time Clock RFID Sensor"? I'm asking since normally, RTC and RFID are not integrated but two different modules.

#3 jot4p

jot4p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Hi!

I don't know about the RFID reader but I think the Netduino does not have enough processing power to drve that LCD. Take a look at the Nokia 5110 instead, I know people on the forum have had success with that.

About the RFID, what do you mean by "Real Time Clock RFID Sensor"?
I'm asking since normally, RTC and RFID are not integrated but two different modules.

Hi,

Sorry, yes I should have said: [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]1 Netduino plus 2 + 1 + 1 Real Time Clock + 1 RFID Sensor :)

I see this: [/color]

#4 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

now that vid is pretty cool, and the display seems fast.

i also like the way of using an ide cable (iam planning the same, for rgb ledmatrixes)

:)

#5 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Cool, seems I was wrong about the LCD - Good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.