Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Making Netduino work in real time

Netduino Real Time C# programming same time immediately deploy build sorting solenoids

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eewholesale

eewholesale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to netduino and fairly new to C# as well. I am trying to create a sorting project. I want to hook up netduino to a relay board or relay shield that is connected to a bunch of solenoids. I want the solenoids to push pallets that dump the product i'm sorting into shoots that drop the product into boxes. I am doing it all based off time. I am assigning a list of SKUs to an array and having an input box determine what solenoid to activate when i scan the upc in based off the array position of the SKU. I've got some of the code for my project done but still need to hook up the solenoids and relays. My question is can i run this from my computer and have it work with netduino in real time without building or deploying anything to netduino? My fear is if i have to deploy it after every SKU i scan the timing would be off. Or if i was using multiple netduinos for this project that it would be a nightmare to setup and deploy and build the sorting project before each sort. 

Thanks,

-LJ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netduino, Real Time, C#, programming, same time, immediately, deploy, build, sorting, solenoids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.